HubSpot Ideas

CharlesFCS

Arial font as default for CRM emails

PLease add Arial as a default font for CRM emails, all the fonts available currently are very similar and all very media related not traditional or conservative (which is what we use for our clients base) 

11 Replies
coke
HubSpot Employee

This is a great idea and it's a functionality that's necessary in HubSpot. Not only being able to use Arial but also being able to import fonts would be a great functionality and it would give better control to our customers over the CRM emails.

AndyTransol

I completely agree - importing fonts would allow all users to maintain their brand integrity, using the same font in HubSpot generated material as in the rest of their marketing collateral.

PatrickMi

Arial is standard everywhere. I don't understand why it's possible on landing pages but not on emails.

wicara
Participant

Yes this is a pretty standard font which should be everywhere, I am unsure why it would not be on the CRM.

CharlesFCS

I posted this in Nov 2020 so 7 months ago, do Hubspot monitor this or take any action off the back of these forums do we know? 

I can't believe adding a font is a major piece of work, also we could align fonts between Hubspot orginated emails and Outook.....seems simple to me.

CharlesFCS

I am guessing Hubspot do not monitor or track these, it raises the question what is the point of having a community for ideas when they are not listened to or acted on. ??????????????

CharlesFCS

Someone else just clicked on this for kudos so thought i'd log in and check - no response from hubspot as of yet, will wait for the 1 year anniversary of the post to check again.

SSigaud

Please add a collection of fonts (Arial at least)!

GCook21

Please add a collection of fonts (Arial at least)! or ability to upload your Company font? Arial is availble for HubSpot forms! 

AndersBjorklund

Incorporating the most commonly used fonts into HubSpot is vital. Beyond just using Arial, the ability to import fonts would significantly enhance the flexibility, stringency, and control of emails, notes, playbooks, meeting logs, etc.

T5myk

Looks like it's been 3 years since the topic was created and nothing has been done yet? This is such a basic improvment and it's scarry that it take you ages.. I dread to thingk how much time it will take you to make more serious changes. Shame on you all. 

Please provide the plan where you are with the implementation of that basic change? Any news? Any updates? 

We are asking for the very universal font, and you delay 3 years to do it.. scandalous!