HubSpot Ideas

Fbdeslauriers

Archive sales pipeline

Could it be possible to export or archive our old sales pipelines without having to delete them? Having multiple pipelines (from past years) could be confusing for our sales team. 

Although we want to keep them for archive purposes. 

Thanks, 

9 Replies
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

It would be great to retain a pipeline in the system for data/reporting purposes, but agree that there should be a way to differentiate active pipelines from inactive pipelines to make it easier for sales to do their jobs without risk of error or rework.

callie
Contributor

Archive capabilities are needed in other areas across HubSpot as well. Forms, Contacts, etc.

MherfelPCN
Contributor

Agree to the ability to archive anything really. I would still want the ability to run reports however as well. I think that would be great!

Jcamano
Participant

You can actually select all of the data from your sales pipeline and copy, then paste it into Google Sheets or Excel.

All of the data separates perfectly into their own cell.

Hope this helps! 🙂

themarycolleen

Was disappointed to learn this isn't possible! We have a few pipelines that are no longer being used but we would like to still have access to the archives if needed for future reporting. I hope you will consider making this change!

RemotishAgency
Participant | Diamond Partner

I need this too!

jprosevear

+1

mloch
Member | Platinum Partner

Agreed! I need this feature for a request a client just made.

Karen3000

+1 - YES PLEASE!