HubSpot Ideas

HappyChicken

Unpublish form

I would like to see the option to unpublish a form and or to set a limit to the submissions. For example I would like to set a limit of 100 submissions due to a webinar subscription.

November 7, 2022
Edit: 931 days and counting. Can someone please make this a meme?

April 6, 2023

Edit: 1081 days and counting. This isn't funny anymore.

January 2, 2024

Edit: Day 1352 – Still no option to unpublish a form or cap webinar sign-ups. We're considering switching to smoke signals for faster results! 😂

Come on, tech wizards, let's make this happen before we're sending messages via carrier pigeons!

147 Comentários
KYve
Membro

Yes, this would be amazing! I have many of these forms that I would need unpublish but would need the data. I hope this gets implemented soon.

BriKelly
Membro | Parceiro Ouro

Agreed here. Similar to how workflows can be turned on and off, it would be helpful to have the ability to turn on and off forms. Thank you!

MLarson-TWG
Membro

This is an important feature for us.  We use the form for event registrations and there is an attendee cap.  We've had people register after the landing page was unpublished but they had access because we didn't want to delete the form and lose the data!  Unpublishing forms is a much needed functionality!

MBayda
Membro

Yes, this is a great idea and is much needed! I have customers who continue to use old links to old HubSpot forms. I don't want to just delete the forms because I don't want to lose that submission data that's stored all in one place. I know HubSpot workflows can be unpublished or turned off so they are inactive. It would be great if there was a simple button to just make the form inactive so that customers can't continue to use it. I've let our customers know to use our new internal links, but they don't always remember/understand and still use the old HubSpot form links they have bookmarked.

MLinton
Membro

I think it would be very helpful to unpublish a form. You might want it closed for now, but want to keep all reporting that goes with the form.

callie
Colaborador(a)

BIG need!! Our website is not hosted on HubSpot so I need to be able to truly see that a form is unpublished to ensure there is cross visibility. Another option is to archive so that analytics are retained. 

RGrewal
Membro

I would like to see the fucntionality to unpublish a form without deleting it . or at least a timed element to it being live / unpublished

BMência
Membro

That would be awesome!

GRöttgering
Participante

It seems it has passed about 2 years and no sign of this being implemented. This is so basic of a function I don't even know why it wasn't in the initial design.

CMakolandra
Colaborador(a)

Our company could definitely benefit from this! 

MNavarro4
Membro

I actually can't believe this doesn't exist! It seems like a basic thing all services do. 

I want to keep the info on the form, but just deactivate it once the event has past. Like ... why

TKyllo
Membro

Hard to believe the form functionality became a thing without a way to expire or end a form. Please add this much needed functionality! An optional expire date with an optional message that would display in place of the form.

RGrewal
Membro
Agree with that
dannysaba
Participante

Would love the option to unpublish forms too. We have many older forms we no longer use but don't want to lose the data on them when deleting them. 

BMelville
Colaborador(a)

Completely agree this would help with keeping track of the most current versions of our forms and overall organization!

helen_c
Colaborador(a)

Absolutely agree. There are so many use cases where this is a necessity.

JMartins
Membro

Gostaria de ver a funcionalidade de pausar um formulário sem excluí-lo. Ou pelo menos um elemento cronometrado para que seja publicado/não publicado

TCovert2
Membro

This would be a very helpful feature. Adding an end date to the form would be a nice option also.

Jung_Yueh_Lien
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

not understand why we can not unpublish a form. It should be a basic function

AHarley
Participante

I'd appreciate this as well!  Once a deadline for submission has been reached, I'd like to be able to unpublish the form, but have the option to modify the text and republish it again.