HubSpot Ideas

HappyChicken

Unpublish form

I would like to see the option to unpublish a form and or to set a limit to the submissions. For example I would like to set a limit of 100 submissions due to a webinar subscription.

November 7, 2022
Edit: 931 days and counting. Can someone please make this a meme?

April 6, 2023

Edit: 1081 days and counting. This isn't funny anymore.

January 2, 2024

Edit: Day 1352 – Still no option to unpublish a form or cap webinar sign-ups. We're considering switching to smoke signals for faster results! 😂

Come on, tech wizards, let's make this happen before we're sending messages via carrier pigeons!

147 Commentaires
JDavey
Participant | Partenaire solutions

I agree with this idea. We have forms for employees who leave and then come back again and I'd prefer not to have to recreate their forms every time this happens.

Aakins81
Membre

Yes, It would be so helpful if we could archive forms.  

SBijanpour
Membre

Agree that this feature is desperately needed. Please allow us to de-activate/unpublish forms.

JaneMoore
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

agreed - with some urgency might I add because I need the data from my form but would like to archive

Raphi
Participant

In addition to manually un/publishing forms in the form dashboard, it should have long been possible

Raphi
Participant

In addition to manually un/publishing forms in the form dashboard, it should have long been possible to un/publish forms, based on dates.

SEnkaoua
Membre

Hey Hubspot, maybe about time you make such a simple feature available? We've all been asking for it in this thread for a year. Do we need to get on our knees and beg for it? So many simple and necessary features have been requested in so many threads and they should be the one you must focus on in Q1 2022... Listen to your users ASAP

AShove
Membre

We absolutley need an unpublish or expiration date option for forms. I would consider this critical. 

dannoutch
Membre

Unpublishing a form would be so helpful. We run surveys that have deadlines and have no way of stopping people completing the form after the cut off date. It would be so useful for this functionality to be added.

zachburger
Membre

How is unpublishing a form not possible on this platform? Mind blown. 🤯

Alexander1
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Upvote given! Surprised to see this original idea was submitted close to 2 years ago. We need this functionality HubSpot! Thanks

EmilyF
Participant

There is a different thread on this very idea, which was submitted two years ago. Can you click on thumbs-up Vote Up icon? Voting makes the difference, not so much comments. 😃

Link: Re: Unplublish form

Vivre
Participant

In 2022, I wanna unpublish a form please.

MChang8
Membre

I would like this feature to be added as well.  It is cumbersome to have to update the form with a message that it is closed or have to clone and delete it.  

RStorms
Participant

This is a frustrating oversight. We would like the ability to disable or put time perimeters around some of our forms. Many of the forms we use are only relevant for certain events which are time sensitive. We are newer to HubSpot and this is a very disappointing discovery. 

HappyChicken
Participant

673 days, 121 upvotes and counting.. C'mon Hubspot.. 😁

CSanchez2
Membre

please this is a good idea

JLauer
Participant

Unpublishing a form should be a basic feature in this platform, along with exporting clean html email for a third party partner.

BWoodbridge
Membre

Yep, big upvote from my side. Use case is that we're hosting a graduation event, and have a cut off date for RSVPs.

However, people can still share our form with others and submit — only to then not get a reply/be disappointed.

Cardtronics
Membre

+1 to this simple request.