HubSpot Ideas

Antonino

Marketing Ads - Multiple Facebook Pixels

Hi Guys ,

we are running multiple Facebook Pages in multiple countries for the same product we are selling. Therefore we added those multiple Facebook pages, but we can't add multiple Facebook Pixels in HubSpot. Is there a solution for this or might you add this feature soon?

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Delivered
April 14, 2020 11:21 AM

Thank you all for your feedback! Marketing Hub customers are now able to add multiple pixels for all supported networks (Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn).

Estado actualizado a: Idea Submitted
April 26, 2019 09:27 AM

Apologies for the previous response, we currently do not support installing multiple pixels for each ad network. Our team will be looking into that feature in the future!

5 Comentarios
Estado actualizado a: Idea Submitted
Stevie
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Apologies for the previous response, we currently do not support installing multiple pixels for each ad network. Our team will be looking into that feature in the future!

Niels-Stockholm
Miembro

As of now, you are only able to choose one pixel per source - FB, Google ads, LinkedIn. If you have more company pages on either source you **bleep**. 

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
JoeMayall
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this idea. My name is Joe, and I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I'm here to provide an update on this feature request.

I'm very pleased to announce that this feature is now In Beta. This is currently a private BETA, but an open BETA will be available shortly. We'll communicate how you can join the open BETA through this thread, so stay tuned!

As soon as this feature is Delivered to all users we'll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog: https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
katie_koenig
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Thank you all for your feedback! Marketing Hub customers are now able to add multiple pixels for all supported networks (Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn).

datdomniki
Miembro

We definitely need this. Especially for clients who are part of the Enteprise CMS and have two domains under Hubspot. We need to track both pixels for our Facebook Ads and Google Ads. Has there been any progress here since 2020?