HubSpot Ideas

Twerb

Apple messenger integration

I know there was a post originally suggesting this in 2017 but Apple business chat has come a long way and given the WWDC announcements of the addition to screen sharing this would be amazing for assisting clients with filling in forms etc. I have used business chat a couple of times in the last week with companies who even sell products through messenger chat. I personally am moving away from FB and want to use apple messenger. Let's make this a part of Hubspot!

4 Replies
-Steve-

Totally agree. We have disbaled our FB chat, FB is getting too hard to work with and we don't trust them. We use a 3rd party tool for ABC, navtive support would be great!

ESmith14

Our business would absolutey be all for this as well. We are preparing to implement Apple and Google business messaging and would love to be able to use Hubspot chat as our message service provider.

DTinajero

I cannot express how much our business would absolutey be all for this as well. We use google shopping and Google business messaging, we are preparing to implement Apple business chat and would love to be able to use Hubspot chat as our message service provider.

levitatelondon
Participant

1000% I just had a sad moment when I got to the final page of setting up Apple Messages for Business and realised Hubspot is not in the dropdown!