App integratuion for registrant/attendee lists from Microsoft Teams

hubspotter594

I know the HubSpot dev guys are already in Beta for adding Microsoft Teams links to HubSpot emails and setting notifications - this is a separate request.

Microsoft Teams have recently started allowing the download of attendee lists and I understand it is imminent that they will introduce their own registration form. I guess this is Teams equivalent of holding webinars in their platform. 

My request:
Can we get a plugin - that works the same way as the Zoom app integration so that we can choose which events we would like to Sync. We do about 40 webinars a month and I see that the importation of webinars held in Teams will become a bigger requirement in our organisation. We'd like to be able to automatically pull in all registrants/attendees of a Teams event in the same way we currently do for Zoom.

Thank you for your consideration.

HubSpot updates
4 Replies
MMendoza

That will be great, Sherie! Thanks for proposing it. 

MihaelaFit

Great suggestion!

Crystal_Hopper
Guide

Teams Webinar is what I must start using at my work within the next 3 months. I'm dreading running webinars without the ability to sync a Hubspot form with a Teams Webinar. Please make this happen. Thank you!

GDenayer

Many companies will move to Teams Webinars in the near future, as it is the dominant player in the collaboration market.

So a connector, similar to the GoToWebinar one, is the way forward to the integration of you marketing automation, and webinar registraions