HubSpot Ideas

hubspotter594

App integration for registrant/attendee lists from Microsoft Teams

I know the HubSpot dev guys are already in Beta for adding Microsoft Teams links to HubSpot emails and setting notifications - this is a separate request.

Microsoft Teams have recently started allowing the download of attendee lists and I understand it is imminent that they will introduce their own registration form. I guess this is Teams equivalent of holding webinars in their platform. 

My request:
Can we get a plugin - that works the same way as the Zoom app integration so that we can choose which events we would like to Sync. We do about 40 webinars a month and I see that the importation of webinars held in Teams will become a bigger requirement in our organisation. We'd like to be able to automatically pull in all registrants/attendees of a Teams event in the same way we currently do for Zoom.

Thank you for your consideration.

HubSpot Updates
Idea Submitted
November 18, 2022 03:22 AM

Hi All, 

I wanted to keep you updated on our latest developement with our Microsoft Teams integration. 

NEW: We have recently rolled out conversations functionality in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

This gives users the ability to recieve and reply to messages from Hubspot conversations inboxes directly from their Microsoft Teams channels.

Find out more in our knowledge base article

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace.

At this time, this integration includes the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 
  • ability to recieve and reply to messages from conversations inboxes in HubSpot direclty in Microsoft Teams channels. 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Regarding webinar funcationality requested in this thread, this is still on our roadmap - we are working closely with our partners at Microsoft to make this funcationality available in our integration.

It will still take some time before we can deliver this functionality. I will keep you posted on our progress. 

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

Idea Submitted
April 05, 2022 07:21 AM

Hi All 

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot is live and available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace - here is the direct link : https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/microsoft-teams-221635

• enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Regarding webinar funcationality that has been requested in this thread, this is on our roadmap, however, it will still take some time before we can deliver this functionality. We are planning for late 2022. I will keep you posted on our progress. 

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

Idea Submitted
January 21, 2022 06:41 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your continued interest in the MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot. 

We know this has taken some time, and we apologize for the delay. 

We are now opening this integration up to more customers. 

At this time, this integration will include the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

Please note that the current version of the integration does not include the webinar functionality requested in this thread, however, this is on our roadmap. 

If you are interested in using this MicroSoft Teams integration, please submit this form, and we will share this integration with you in February.    

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

In Beta
July 19, 2021 05:27 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

We are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch our initial features. 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

*Note that Webinars functionality will not be part of the initial launch as this is in our coming development cycles - we hope to share this with you soon, and I will keep this post updated on progress. 

Thanks 

Patrice

55 Replies
RafaelCm
Participant | Platinum Partner

We would also love to use MS Teams for our Webinars, this functionality is a MUST HAVE.

hubspotter594
Participant

I understand that HubSpot are awaiting on Microsoft to deliver their webinars API...

mvdbree
Participant

Hi @poconnell Our org is also considering switching from Zoom to Teams for steaming events and webinars. How likely is the "late 2022" ballpark? 🙂

ELinkous9

Any update on the Teams webinar functionality? 

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All, 

I wanted to keep you updated on our latest developement with our Microsoft Teams integration. 

NEW: We have recently rolled out conversations functionality in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

This gives users the ability to recieve and reply to messages from Hubspot conversations inboxes directly from their Microsoft Teams channels.

Find out more in our knowledge base article

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace.

• ability to recieve and reply to messages from conversations inboxes in HubSpot direclty in Microsoft Teams channels. 

Regarding webinar funcationality requested in this thread, this is still on our roadmap - we are working closely with our partners at Microsoft to make this funcationality available in our integration.

It will still take some time before we can deliver this functionality. I will keep you posted on our progress. 

Thanks

Patrice

MQuach

Hi @poconnell!

It seems that everybody here, including my company, is interested in an integration with Teams WEBINAR (not the channel and conversation parts). Could you please give us some insights on whether Teams Webinar integration with Hubspot is in your roadmap? If, not do you know an external app that will do the job?

We would like to know in Hubspot if which contacts participadted to which webinar and how long he/she stayed (information in the attendance report) : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/view-and-download-a-webinar-attendance-report-a29785c1-6b...

Thanks

HarborBecky
Participant

The webinar registrant integration will be a HUGE upgrade. Right now having to download and parse out the lists based on this is not efficient, nor does it make it easy to create work flows with reminders, confirmations, etc. Looks like its almost been a year in this thread, so hopefully this plugin is coming soon! Thank you! 

NBeavers

Hello! Are there any updates to this idea?

Our organization is impatiently waiting for news on this release to make a decision on whether to stick with Microsoft Teams for Webinars or temporarily go with Zoom because of the Hubspot integration. Since we already have (and pay for MSTeams) we very much want to see this integration be released soon, but an update of timing would be extremely helpful for making decisions.

The last update mentioned a late 2022 release timeframe however we haven't seen a release or news as of February 2023.

Owlytic

Same here, we urgently would need an integration of the Webinar functionality for MS Teams since all major customers use Teams.

NataliePhillips
Participant

Same here, looking to use teams webinars but it needs to integrate with Hubspot as Zoom does. Would be great to know where it is on the development schedule so we can plan around it. 

KTarczon

Hello! 

Any updates on this? Specifically regarding Teams webinar integration. Looking to be able view how many webinars a specific contact attended - hosted in MS Teams, contact info visible in Hubspot.

Thanks in advance!

RBach

We are looking for this integration as well between Microsoft Teams Webinar and HubSpot. Any updates on when it will be available? 

SForsyth
Participant

We would love an update on this as we've just moved across to Teams Webinar and would like to integrate asap! Feeling the pain of downloads and uploads at the moment. 🙂

ABoker

One more vote for MS Teams Webinar integration! PRETTY PLEAZZZZZ 🙂

TRAMA

Any update on this?

hubspotter594
Participant

I've asked for an update from my account manager and was told:

Development is kicking off now - it will still be a few months of work here, so likely late 2023 rollout. Keep an eye on the product updates in Q4 for an update on this. It will first be in beta so you can use the beta request process to enroll your customers.

auto-mate
Top Contributor

Also eagerly await this. For us would mean instant jump from GoToWebinar to Teams for webinars. Ready for the Beta here!

CraigCPI

As with many responses here, we're also being transistioned from Zoom to exclusively use Teams webinars by our IT department. I've spoken to support already and am very disappointed to find out that the webinar-specific functionality is not yet available in the Teams app integration as this is an important requirement for us. We run a number of webinars every month and transposing the information manually between the Teams registration form/attendance reports is a huge time-sink. Being able to automate these processes to kick-off our workflows would be a game-changer to the current experience.

I see that someone has spoken to their account manager and have been informed that the original 2022 date for the functionality has been pushed back to late 2023. Could you please confirm if this is indeed the currently planned road-map for this feature, or if you have a more specific taregt date in mind, as this would help us plan for upcoming changes to our events process?

C_Rep

Hi, are there any updates regarding MS Teams webinar and Hubspot integration? Thanks

hubspotter594
Participant

Hi @C_Rep  - I understand it's still scheduled for the Beta to be available in Q4 of this year.  Keep an eye on the product updates from your account manager. 🙂