HubSpot Ideas

hubspotter594

App integration for registrant/attendee lists from Microsoft Teams

I know the HubSpot dev guys are already in Beta for adding Microsoft Teams links to HubSpot emails and setting notifications - this is a separate request.

Microsoft Teams have recently started allowing the download of attendee lists and I understand it is imminent that they will introduce their own registration form. I guess this is Teams equivalent of holding webinars in their platform. 

My request:
Can we get a plugin - that works the same way as the Zoom app integration so that we can choose which events we would like to Sync. We do about 40 webinars a month and I see that the importation of webinars held in Teams will become a bigger requirement in our organisation. We'd like to be able to automatically pull in all registrants/attendees of a Teams event in the same way we currently do for Zoom.

Thank you for your consideration.

55 Replies
MMendoza

That will be great, Sherie! Thanks for proposing it. 

MihaelaFit

Great suggestion!

Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

Teams Webinar is what I must start using at my work within the next 3 months. I'm dreading running webinars without the ability to sync a Hubspot form with a Teams Webinar. Please make this happen. Thank you!

GDenayer
Member | Gold Partner

Many companies will move to Teams Webinars in the near future, as it is the dominant player in the collaboration market.

So a connector, similar to the GoToWebinar one, is the way forward to the integration of you marketing automation, and webinar registraions

Evan_Brenner

Hi all - I would love to see this happen as well. We are moving from GoToWebinar to Teams for webinars. For the last several months, we have synced data between platforms, and have also used this with HubSpot forms so that folks only have to sign up once.

Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

@Evan_Brenner thanks for adding your thoughts to this. Question for you, when you say that you have "synced data between platforms", do you mean between GoToWebinar and Teams? If so, how did you accomplish this? Thanks!

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

We are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch our initial features. 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

*Note that Webinars functionality will not be part of the initial launch as this is in our coming development cycles - we hope to share this with you soon, and I will keep this post updated on progress. 

Thanks 

Patrice

hubspotter594
Participant

Thanks for the update, Patrice
This is great progress! 
* Please do add the webinars functionality as soon as is practically possible. Our IT department - probably like a lot of IT departments - are keen to have one secure network rather than multiple webinar platforms that hold and transfer PII. Having invested so much in Microsoft Teams and HubSpot they are keen for us to use all the features and phase out everything else.

Best wishes
Sherie

Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

Thank you @poconnell!! And I will reitterate the need for the Teams Webinar sync. 

Evan_Brenner

@Crystal_Hopper good afternoon! In this instance, I was referring to syncing data between GoToWebinar and HubSpot. When hosting events via GTW, we sync the data so that a registrant or attendee only has to enter their information once. 

GPaterson

With Microsoft heavy focus on Teams including making it a part of Windows11 integration with Teams Webinar is going to be a basic requirement.  Having just started with Hubspot it is a shock that integration not there.  We will use Teams Webinar as a company policy so need to be able to have registrations once and mirrored in Hubspot or registered in Hubspot and then integrated into teams.   As short term fix as we will not have attendees greater than 20-30 can Hubspot give us a workaround to get registrations in teams into Hubspot without manually entering them?  Is there a batch file that can be created?

auto-mate
Top Contributor

We also being pushed into using Teams for webinars.

Can you give us a little clue @poconnell the kind of time frame we might be talking about - 1H 2022 or...?

David_Bolton
Participant

We are also using Teams for webinars.

Can you give us a little clue @poconnell the kind of time frame we might be talking about. it also seems any integration with teams has slowed down.

viorels
Participant

@poconnell any updates on the Teams Webinar integration?

isabellweiss
Contributor

+1

A similiar solution like the native GTW and Zoom integration is needed for Teams webinars! 🙂 

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

Thanks for your continued interest in the MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot. 

We know this has taken some time, and we apologize for the delay. 

We are now opening this integration up to more customers. 

At this time, this integration will include the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

Please note that the current version of the integration does not include the webinar functionality requested in this thread, however, this is on our roadmap. 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available. 

If you are interested in using this MicroSoft Teams integration, please submit this form, and we will share this integration with you in February.    

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

TRAMA

+1

We need this Teams Webinar integration.

DMcCarron

Hi Product team,

can you please tell us when Teams Webinars is scheduled on your roadmap?

thanks

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot is live and available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace - here is the direct link : https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/microsoft-teams-221635

At this time, this integration includes the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Regarding webinar funcationality that has been requested in this thread, this is on our roadmap, however, it will still take some time before we can deliver this functionality. We are planning for late 2022. I will keep you posted on our progress. 

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

DMonahu

Hi @poconnell , are there any updates regarding webinar functionality?