HubSpot Ideas

jdog94

Annual Revenue Calculation for each company

An important metric for us is the annual revenue of a company, we report on that metric regularly + the reps use that metric to determine if the customer is increasing or decreasing in spend.

There doesn't appear to be a way to create a field against each company that shows their revenue (deals closed won) for each year, and total revenue (deals closed won) so far this year.

e.g. A property showing the total value of closed won deals for a company in 2018, 2019, 2020, or so far this year etc.

All the information is sitting in hubspot, I just need to find a way to display it in a way we can report on the metric

4 Replies
jdog94

The 'revenue' property in hubspot shows the total amount of closed deals over the full life of the company.

Which doesn't help when you want to see the revenue year on year

jdog94

So we worked out how to create this property. Anyone that is wanting help is welcome to reach out.

Kjappenzeller
Participant

Hey! I would love to know how you did this. I have been trying for a few days now. 

MTrail

Hello - I would appreciate to know how you did this as well? I tried creating a pivot table using companies and deals but that filters out companies that dont have deals and I dont see a way to do an outer join

thanks