HubSpot Agency Partner Kickoff 2017 Q&A

Academy

Support Resources

Internal Knowledge Base

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying change in contact property clicks

This Tuesday (April 18th) we noticed that contact properties are much harder to click on, the clickable zone has gotten smaller and harder to click, especially under the property label.

This is incredibly annoying for people like my team and I who have to work on filling contact properties for incoming leads, we lose lots of time and get extremelly annoyed because we have to click multiple times to actually access the property.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK!

11 Comments
rohitbhalla

I have the same issue. It's taking me thrice the amount of time to get the same job done. Could you please look into it and fix it at the earliest? 

Thanks,

Rohit

ROmainDx
Visitor

TRUE DAT

bohagan

Thanks Alivia for highlighting this important issue. I came here to see if others had the same problem.

I started experiencing that problem last week and I'm hoping this will get resolved quickly.

Thank you

ROmainDx
Visitor

I have a dream that one day marketers and SDR will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that Hubspot qualification should be painless."

I have a dream that one day in Cambridge, Hubspot team members will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and delete this annoying feature.

I have a dream that one day even Hubspot qualification will be transformed into an oasis of happiness and pleasure.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a world where they will not be asked to click on a such a small clickable zone.

I have a dream today!

lynnheidi

PLEASE SAVE US. It takes me twice as long to qualify leads because I have to click three or four times to click exactly in the right spot and change the field instead of once. 

Ablan100

I too have struggled with this. I'm significantly behind on my contact qualification and believe this to be why! 

..But seriously, it's too small. 

kbento
Regular Contributor

YAS!!!!!!!

But seriously, a few people on our team noticed this yesterday and it's leading to a large number of misclicks.

Hugosh
New Contributor

It's weird because it came up all of a sudden. 

I woke up one day, started my qualification. I first thought I wasn't right, clicking, clicking and clicking again.

Almost did I call the doctor, to diagnose my misclick symptoms.
But I came to realize, "what if I wasn't the problem here?". 

Hubspot, please, fix this. 

I almost got insane.

ndwilliams3
Advisor

yep! Had someone in the office point it out.  She almost had to click exactly on the little blue edit icon to get it to work.

courtneyvevea
New Contributor

Really glad I'm not the only one feeling the pain. Also, for some reason, whenever I type in the country field, my computer freezes for a solid minute and then only half of what I typed shows up. It only happens on the country field, but it is a huge pain!