HubSpot Ideas

vishnu

Android HubSpot App for Mobile

One of the most highly requested features on the old Ideas board (http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/7123028-new-crm-mobile-app-a...). The team are currently working on bringing the iOS experience onto the Android platform as well. Stay tuned as we will be releasing some juicy sneak-peaks soon!

18 Replies
jlanther
Participant

Hi Vishnu

Any news about the Android app yet?

senateeskridge
Participant

I am waiting for the app as well

vishnu
HubSpot Product Team

Hey all - I just wanted to provide an update that went out to everyone on our Android Early Access Group. In case anybody missed it, the message is below:

My name is Jonathan and I am the Product Manger for the HubSpot Mobile Team. I wanted to thank you for signing up to our Android Early Access Group and give you an update on our progress.

We've just finished the design process for our new Android CRM App and it is now in the early stages of development. We expect a BETA of this to be available in February 2017.

Our goal here is to ultimately bring a single HubSpot App to Android - similar to what we launched on iOS last month:

We're making a long-term commitment to both iOS and Android development and once we get the new app built you can expect regular improvements and new features.

I'll be back in touch again in January with another update. Give us some time and we'll give you a great mobile experience on Android...

Jonathan.

Let me know if you have any questions and I would encourage everybody to sign up to the Early Access Group for Android here.

ddchc

Hi is there an update on this?

... Also, why are there no dates on the thread replies? I can't tell when this last reply was published (or any of them...).

Thanks

MikeMonnin
Participant

With the Beta HubSpot app now available for Android, but limited to working with only phone devices...is there any chance of getting a tablet version for Android?

karen
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Please consider prioritizing creating a version of the Android app that works for tablets. Tablets are a critical sales tools for many of our clients and at least two of our HubSpot clients.

vishnu
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @MikeMonnin and @karen, the beta Android App should work on tablets too now. Mind you the app is not optimised for tablet use just yet (eg: you won't get split pane view etc), but you can use it on your tablet device!

MikeMonnin
Participant

Confirmed.  It is now working on our Android tablets.

Now the focus has shifted to support for Deals, which is required for us to do our forecasting and logging of proposals.

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

vishnu
HubSpot Product Team

The app is currently in beta. Please download here.

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

HubHokie

Is it possible to see different sales pipelines within the deals section of the app? It only shows "all deals" but this is only our first pipeline, not all pipelines.

Thanks!

vishnu
HubSpot Product Team

This is now delivered and live! Thanks everybody for your boundless patience. We could not have gotten it over line the without your amazing feedback. Thanks everybody.

One thing to note is that this is just the beginning. We will be adding more features to the Android App (some Android Only features) so stay tuned on that front!

Ogahga
Participant

Hey everyone! 

The android app dont have task notifications?  I cant find...

Thank you!

Ogahga
Participant

The app have Task Notifications? 

takashi

I am glad it is working on the tablet  i would just like it to be in wide format -- rotate with the screen.   it is only usable in the vertical format.  My tablet sits wide screen if i am using the keyboard... are there any plans on making the it rotate / responsive?

vishnu
HubSpot Product Team

takashi

what new was delivered?   everything seems the same