HubSpot Ideas

JoJohanna

Analyzing Snippets

It would be very helpful to be able to analyze the use and the response rate to Snippets (that contain a link for example).

44 Replies
JoJohanna
Participant

And additionally it would be good, if we would be able to add CTAs to Snippets. I did not find this option. Is that possible? Thanks! 

pmurphy

Man this has to be a feature soon. I was using snippets but I really want to be able to track them. I use them to pass off leads within a thread and I'd love to track that

ChristinaR

I would also love to be able to see reports of which users sent out snippets and snippets sent over certain time periods. 

quanti_joy

Totally aggree - would love to have this !

Quantilope_Mat
Participant

Yep have to agree here.

As becoming more data driven is the end goal here it is super important to be informed what kind of snippets actually get used (do more of those) and which don't (get rid of those)

ChristinaKay
Top Contributor

Yes! Please this needs to happen-- it is so helpful for sales enablement and activity tracking to point back to initiatives. 

brnhubsupport

We would like to be able to report on Snippets. We plan to create them so we can use them in logging our interactions with our constituents. Being able to report on them would allow us to easily see how often certain topics are being discussed.

For instance, we have a new mission strategy coming out with different components to it. When we have converstaions with our constituents about any of those components we would like to track those and be able to report how often we are talking about those components. We would like to create custom snippets for our team to use when they log conversations. Once they are logged we would like the abilty to report on them so we can see how often our team is engaging our constituents with our new mission strategy.

AHeppie
Participant

I would also love to see this idea. We use snippets to provide a template for key customer information and it would be great to pull a report to show this. Also to see how many times the snippet has been used per user.

SWebb3

Hopefully this will roll out soon, as some companies have 100s if not 1000s of snippets. Therefore, being able to report on if a snippet gets used or not would greatly help the reporting side of customer service and in turn allow companies to remove inactive snippets much easier. This would also mean the being able to export the list of snippets would also need to be a feature. 

cwinhall
Participant

This would be a really great feature for providing further insights

paulvuijsters
Participant

This would be so helpful for us.

#upvote

pokeefe

This would be extremely helpful to any company that has a large service operation!

CEdmunds

I'd love a reporting tool for snippets to know which ones we're using the most.  It would help identify potential product improvements and also help us eliminate the ones that aren't being used.

dylanberno
Member | Elite Partner

I came here to upvote this, as well. This would grant us with very nice insights on our cross functional teamwork, especially how adoption looks across our teams.

Derf

Please have this sooooonnnn!!!!

JCoates

This would be a great value to us - to be able to see how often, and epecially when a Snippet was last used.  We would like to clean the snippets up, get rid of old or rarely used snippets. 

BHennessy

This is really needed, if we are to encourage team members to use this, how do we measure the impact?

FFox

Is there an ETA on when a snippet report will be available?

kkamin
Participant

Definitely agree that tracking the use of snippets would be so beneficial, at the very least to see when a snippet was used last so we can clean up our list. A more advanced benefit would be to track the click/reply rate for each snippet to see how we can optimize them!

AKappel1

+1.

Ability to tack Snippet utilization & effectiveness would be fantastic. And help reinforce a feedback loop between sales (SDRs) and marketing content.