HubSpot Ideas

NZawadzki

Allowing averages for the Custom Feedback Surveys

Hello, the custom feedback surveys and custom reporting do not have averaging analytics. To interpret results, we must create a custom report, export the datasheet and add averages manually on excel. To increase efficiency, it would be fantastic if the Service Hub could follow a process similar to Google Forms. Each question is analyzed, presented in charts and the data is also automatically uploaded to a CSV or XLS file. 

Thank you!

NZawadzki_0-1643221320295.png

9 Kommentare
JU
Mitglied

I agree with this! Thanks for sharing that. HubSpot Dev Team, this is a highly requested idea. Please consider it.

Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

This would be most helpful!

KPruett
HubSpot Employee

This would be great!

NicoleJ
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

+1

gabimaia
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

+1

efaria
Teilnehmer/-in

It would be great if HubSpot was able to add an average happiness score per client, for example, a client submits 10 positive survey responses, happiness score= 100%

ToniTalasjoki
Mitglied | Elite Partner

Hi!

I am using workflow to generate average results from custom rating question. For some reason the rating question feedback property will be created in text format but I used a workflow to transform the results in actual numbers.

ToniTalasjoki_0-1660628330074.png

Then, I am using custom report to visualize the result.

ToniTalasjoki_1-1660628465220.png

Finally, I am able to generate multiple average results with a single workflow and a single custom report as long as the questionnaire differs.

ToniTalasjoki_2-1660628568509.png

Hopyfully this helps you to get rid of excel until this idea gets added to HubSpot.

Br, Toni

ABerggren
Teilnehmer/-in

This is very much needed!!

nealbastek
Mitglied

This feature would be great to add. It's difficult to act on feedback if we can't identify a threshold to act.