HubSpot Ideas

NZawadzki

Allowing averages for the Custom Feedback Surveys

Hello, the custom feedback surveys and custom reporting do not have averaging analytics. To interpret results, we must create a custom report, export the datasheet and add averages manually on excel. To increase efficiency, it would be fantastic if the Service Hub could follow a process similar to Google Forms. Each question is analyzed, presented in charts and the data is also automatically uploaded to a CSV or XLS file. 

Thank you!

NZawadzki_0-1643221320295.png

9 Replies
JU

I agree with this! Thanks for sharing that. HubSpot Dev Team, this is a highly requested idea. Please consider it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be most helpful!

KPruett
HubSpot Employee

This would be great!

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

gabimaia
HubSpot Moderator

+1

efaria
Participant

It would be great if HubSpot was able to add an average happiness score per client, for example, a client submits 10 positive survey responses, happiness score= 100%

ToniTalasjoki
Member | Elite Partner

Hi!

I am using workflow to generate average results from custom rating question. For some reason the rating question feedback property will be created in text format but I used a workflow to transform the results in actual numbers.

ToniTalasjoki_0-1660628330074.png

Then, I am using custom report to visualize the result.

ToniTalasjoki_1-1660628465220.png

Finally, I am able to generate multiple average results with a single workflow and a single custom report as long as the questionnaire differs.

ToniTalasjoki_2-1660628568509.png

Hopyfully this helps you to get rid of excel until this idea gets added to HubSpot.

Br, Toni

ABerggren
Participant

This is very much needed!!

nealbastek

This feature would be great to add. It's difficult to act on feedback if we can't identify a threshold to act.