Allowing Workflow Re-Enrollment for Company Properties

Allow company property changes to re-enroll contacts into workflows. Currently no company properties can be used as re-enrollment criteria, so although we can use a workflow once to set company record data, we can't do it again.

All of our major relationship data is stored on the company record, so not being able to update company record dynamically through workflows has severely limited our use of the Companies module.

I've done as much as I can through workaround processes (I make the contact record the master for some activities, which allows me to always copy-paste and run functions to the company record, but it would be so much more straightforward to just allow workflow re-enrollment based on Company property changes.

Maybe make it an advanced feature that you have to request to enable; I know a feature like this could cause a lot of data integrity and repetition issues if there's a lot of contacts associated with one company, but I know how to engineer around that. C'mon help us advanced users out with our company automation!

Ps, y'all do wonderful work. Never get discouraged with these boards because HubSpot, today, is already an incredible product. Thank you for all your hard work.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/15627927-allowing-workflow-r...

HubSpot updates
Allowing Workflow Re-Enrollment for Company PropertiesHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
11-27-2018

The workflows team is currently looking into making re-enrollment available for company properties!

15 Replies
Brian-2
New Contributor

Excellent!   What a relief.  Thank you team!

charliepinker
Regular Contributor

Agreed - this would be really helpful and would allow me to simplify my workflows a lot. I currently have to have a different workflow for each option within each property I want to sync between companies and contacts, which is unweildly and hard to maintain.

willsmithprodo
Occasional Contributor

Agreed.  Looking forward to this update

erica11
Regular Contributor

Agreed, would like to see this soon!

AnniePP
Occasional Contributor

Any update?