HubSpot Ideas

TParis

Allow viewing / reply tasks' comments on Hubspot Mobile application

Hello Hubspot team,

It has cause us a lot of trouble working with hubspot on the go as we use tasks + tasks comments extensively. I hope the hubspot mobile app will have updates it deserve to support people like me who works on the go.

On the mobile application, it is impossible to view or reply to any tasks comments. It is only possible to edit, view, or complete a task.

I'd love to have this feature as it is something that I work with everyday and it will save so much time for us.

14 Replies
JulianTEC
Participant

This applies to any activity where comments are added - none of the comments can be viewed from the iOS App.

ChrisP1

Yes to comments and tasks on Tickets on mobile!

JulianTEC
Participant

Unable to view or add comments to Notes, Tickets, Meetings anything on iOS App

FTran9

The same issue to us. We hope the new feature would be created to support our work. 

LPham1

The same issues to our team. I Hope @hubspot team could improve these issues to make our team works more conveniently, saving time.

And feedback to us soon.

GnHAutomation
Participant | Diamond Partner

I own a HubSpot Agency and we use a lot the ticket pipeline as well as taks/comments to manage our projects (onboarding, support, ongoing services, etc.). Not being able to view and reply to tasks through the mobile app has been a huge bummer...+1

Any ETA?

VEvanoffJr

Yes, same issue. Thanks for documenting.

JMiranda5

One of our field reps has an android and the other has an iPhone. On android we're able to access the Team Notes section when we access a Meeting entry, but it's not accessible/visible on iPhone. When our reps visit doctor clinics they're required to log the notes from the interaction. We have them enter the notes as a meeting so they can better format the notes their entering, the meetings can be time stamped, and because our reporting pulls the type of meeting they had. The main reason we need this feature available for iPhone is so when reps are getting to enter a previously visited clinic, they can quickly access their previous visit's meeting note and recap and what was last discussed. 

Screenshot_20221205-102037_2 (1).pngScreenshot_20221205-102015_2.png

idish

So looking forward into adding this in the mobile app. Our team desperately needs this.

TParis

OMG Thank you! Finally see the comments on the on the mobile app! Kudos to the mobile team!

GnHAutomation
Participant | Diamond Partner

Alleluia!!!!!!!!!! We've been waiting for this feature for at least 2 years. That said, I noticed this feature had been released for Iphones (iOS) but not Android...How long?

Thanks!

Greg

YPaplanos

Still having issues seeing comments on Android. Any recommendations for this?

MLiberato
HubSpot Employee

Hi team! is there any update about this request? Or maybe a form to contact the PM team about providing more insights? thanks! 

PeterSi

Wir vermissen diese Funktion sehr; wann wird es endlich möglich sein Kommentare vom Smarthone aus zu bearbeiten?