HubSpot Ideas

jmangiameli

Allow users to port their existing phone numbers into HubSpot

Hi All,
You can now get new a phone number through HubSpot! However, we know that for many of you, getting a new number can be a big deal because your current phone numbers are already used throughout your network.

We are working on offering number porting. Use this post to let us know if you need number porting (and in what countries) and we'll keep you updated on our progress. 

58 Kommentare
Joacimbr
Teilnehmer/-in

Norway please

hanryabreu
Mitglied

Brazil

Lawrence_AB
Mitglied

This is the first roadblock in the discussion of moving our customer support system over to HubSpot.

I will follow this thread and hopefully we see this feature available in the United States in the future.

Serena_AB
Mitglied

Thanks for opening this as a thread, HubSpot team - love the proactive discussion!

We currently use Zendesk for our Support Team (service) and HubSpot for all others.

There is a company need to get everything centralized.

We are excited to have HubSpot serve that need since we only have one team in ZD.

However, without port, a shopping opportunity has been created for us to move our spending away from both ZD and HS.

We will stay tuned!

-United States

gspan
Mitglied

when will hubspot be able to offer australian service numbers?

MYS
Teilnehmer/-in

We are in the UK - it would be very helpful to have this feature. 

VSopkin
Mitglied

This is an important feature and I also believe the number of available phone numbers should match the number of seats in the account. 

USA

Dermeleve
Mitglied

What is the estimated timeline for this functionality? (I'm a USA customer) 

Thank you!

PhillipSilesky
Teilnehmer/-in

Very important, need this in the US. Is there any estimation on timeline yet?

MYS
Teilnehmer/-in

I have set up our own account with Twilio. If all goes according to plan it looks like we will be able to port our numbers from our current CRM (Freshworks) to our Twilio account and then connect this to Hubspot via Twilio connect - I haven't completed the process yet but it seems this is a workaround being able to keep our phone numbers.

kenbave
Mitglied

If this feature were available, we'd drop our current company phone subscription and switch to using Hubspot for all inbound and outbound calls immediately. Please add this feature in the USA!

JAustin7
Mitglied

In the U.S., please! 

LKruse
Teilnehmer/-in

We need this in the US. 

WCritchlow
Mitglied

UK and US please!

jakefisher
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

US here. We'd like to port our numbers are into HubSpot. 

michaelpalmer
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

United States, Canada, Australia

ntensz
Mitglied

This is a great way to create more stickiness for us users!! 

Canada

JThompson3
Mitglied

I have to agree that our phone numbers almost follow our brands.  I am sure my business phone number is saved in my clients mobile devices, so to get a new number and then ask all of my clients and referral sources would prove challenging.  

antidote71
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

United states. We have unique numbers already for our team members who need them, and don't want to reprint business cards, etc.

HFoote
Teilnehmer/-in

United States please!