HubSpot Ideas

caroline-thrm

Clone Meeting Links

Other calendar tools I've used have allowed you to clone your own (or your colleagues') meeting links in order to create similar or identical links that might have different names or slightly different details, but everything else is the same.

For example, I have several different types of retention meetings with clients where my availability, the meeting lengths, the buffer periods, the messages, and other settings are mostly the same, but I want the meeting to have a different name on my calendar - should I really have to start from scratch to create an almost-but-not-quite identical meeting link?

AppointmentCore allows for this and I imagine others do as well. I prefer almost everything about HubSpot meetings to everything I've used before, but this is a pretty big drawback. Thanks!

71 Replies
BLight2

Please make this 🙂 Very annoying to manually remake meetings every time.

BLight2

Please build this, it is such a pain to manually recreate links each time.

JLeigh
Participant

So silly you can't do this and such a faffe to have to re-enter avaliabiltiy each time 

anne92117

I can't believe this still hasn't been done. So aggrevating to create essentially the same meeting from scratch when all other cal programs we have used offer a clone function. You're bumming us out, HubSpot!

LindseyMcCabe
Participant

Love this!

KBernhardtTF

OMG yes.

NRazik

This is very basic - it literally took me multiple hours to just make a meeting link for different teams with the same schedule. I am that close from embedding claendly and not using Hubspot for scheduling. 

aaron303

This is currently painstaking! Please add this very basic and expected feature. 

AAstengo

Requested over  3 years ago, adding my ask for this. In Calendly for example I clone meetings for regions, audience, vertical etc 

CBN
Top Contributor

Argh.... Ran into this again today. 

Why can't I clone a meeting?

TonyPRQPanda
Participant

FOLLOWING!!

JIrwin33
HubSpot Employee

Agreed primarily to make one small change like the time frame,

Please also include ability to clone and change type so you have 1hr meeting and want to clone all settings but make it a group meeting by adding another person for example. 

thanks

CMyers4

Please do this!

RBlonk
Participant

So much needed!

RBlonk
Participant

Need this asap, super time consuming

TonyPRQPanda
Participant
agreed! Calendly can do it wink 😉
glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community!

Thank you for all of your feedback and examples on this post! We are currently reviewing this functionality for upcoming work to be done by the Meetings team. We will make an update when we know more!

Best,

Glen

BGarvin
Participant

This is a great idea.

It would also be nice to have search and sort features like in other HubSpot tools.

MParham
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Everyone!

I'm Melissa, the Product Manager for HubSpot's meetings tool.

I'm so happy to announce that this feature has been delivered for all Sales Starter, Service Starter, and above customers! More information can be found on the ability to clone scheduling pages in this knowledgebase article. Please note that this currently only applies to one-on-one scheduling pages. Additionally, meetings with a payment cannot be cloned.

Thank you all for your examples and for taking the time to submit your ideas, comments, and votes!

Thanks,

Melissa

CBN
Top Contributor

Thanks @MParham - This is great news! We can only wonder why this has taken so long?

And will you also soon get something moving on the fact that we work globally and want to schedule users in different timezones without having to block you calender in order to prevent being booked in the middle of the night?