HubSpot Ideas

The_Marketer

Allow to assign email sequences to a contact owner (including custom Hubspot owner) from workflows

When using workflows to enroll contacts in a sequence, it is only possible to select a pre-determined sender in the "Enroll in a sequence" workflow action. I would like to be able to select a Hubspot user as the sender using contact owner properties values from "contact owner" or "customer Hubspot owner". Not being able to do so makes it cumbersome to maintain an accurate sender selection for the enrollment in sequences because every time a team member needs to be added/removed to the enrollement logic, I need to update the sender accross every "enroll in a sequence" workflow actions. 

A great solution would be to allow the following settings for the "enroll in a sequence" workflow action.

Sequence: sequence name

Sender: custom Hubspot owner

From email address: primary/default custom Hubspot owner address

1 Comentário
AChubak
Colaborador(a)

How is this not a feature that exists or is being considered?!! This flexibility is something my company pays $100/Sales Rep / Month for with another Sales Engagement Platform software. The Hubspot sequences are almost there all we need is more flexible assignments and ownership of sequence tasks. I'd gladly spend all of that money for a feature in the CRM if it meant 1 less system for my Sales Reps to use, not to mention 1 less system to integrate.