HubSpot Ideas

VPclemence

Allow the use of personalization tokens in Wordpress

Hello,

As I'm sure a lot of companies do, we have our website hosted on Wordpress and use the Hubspot plugin to insert things like forms and CTAs.

However, one feature that I feel is greatly missing in the plugin would be to be able to insert variables and personalization tokens directly in Wordpress.

For instance, it would allow us to show the number of our users or certains other stats on our homepage (data that is already in our Hubspot API and that we use regularly in our marketing emails).

It would allow us to personalize content directly on our website without having to create additional Hubspot Landing pages.

Third parties like "Logic Hop"(see "Display HubSpot with Logic Tags") has an Hubspot to Wordpress integration, but of course it's not free. 

I feel like the Hubspot Wordpress plugin should natively offer these features.

Thank you for your consideration.

7 Replies
JimYang

This would be awesome to have. I seem to recall both Pardot and Mailchimp can do this with their merge fields.

SkeeStylus
Contributor | Partner

+1.  Tried to do this today.  This makes total sense.  I would love to see this implemented.  

pmann-elementum

Also +1 

EBedell

The inability to integrate through a shortcode or some other type of function seems like a big missed opportunity for more personalized dynamic content for a known HubSpot visitor. Would love to see this implemented soon. 

Msyvrais
Key Advisor

Is there any update on this? I see it Submitted - I would agree this is useful!

thetwosents

I would assume this is in effort for Hubspot to continue its paid for service on the CMS side. A direct integration in Wordpress for personalization tokens would also mean an insecure auth happening, as Hubspot doesn't have a ton of understanding of users in Hubspot (for good reason). 

alexm19
Participant

This feature is a must in my opinion.