HubSpot Ideas

finn

Allow superadmin to customize RIGHT sidebar in contacts, companies etc

As a superadmin I would like to be able to customize the RIGHT sidebar in contacts, companies and other record types with a right sidebar, just like I can already today customize the left sidebar.

As a minimum, I want to be able to show/hide the individual sections by team, so e.g. some teams don't see "Tickets", others don't see "Playbook", etc.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
November 09, 2022 10:45 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that this feature is now Live and available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

To learn more, check out this KB Doc: Customize record right sidebar.

Thank you again for your feedback and contributions here!

Lily

In Beta
July 18, 2022 03:42 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to announce that this feature is now in Public Beta!

This feature is available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

To learn more, check out this KB Doc: Customize record right sidebar

If you are a Professtional or Enterprise customer and you'd like to participate in this beta, reach out to your point of contact at HubSpot and let them know that you would like access to the Right Sidebar Customization Beta which they can sign you up for through our internal Customer Success tool. 

We’ll be sure to update you here as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Lily

In Beta
May 17, 2022 08:56 AM

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you all for the feedback here! I am excited to announce that we will be opening up a small beta later this month which enables you to customize your right sidebar. If you are interested in participating in the beta, please fill out this form so we can get in touch. 

Thanks!

Lily

July 28, 2021 08:27 AM

Hi all - Lily here from the HubSpot CRM product team 👋

I am starting research on customizing the right sidebar, so if you'd like to chat more shoot me a DM and we can set up some time to connect! 

48 Replies
MPfister

Almost two years since the original request... I would love to be able to customize this by default for the whole team

BMilaszkiewicz
Contributor

+1

hatchsmith

I need this

ABerggren
Participant

+1! This is really needed!

CCrijns

i would also like to change the right sidebar - is the research done?

JWard3

It's so helpful to be able to customize so many of the records.  It doesn't make sense that the right sidebar cannot be customized like the others.  Please add this functionality.  Thak you. 

MMT
Contributor

Great idea and absolutely essential for all HubSpot users. Salesforce CRM, Active Campaign and Zendesk all provide similar features, easy viewing of all quotes associated with contact at contact level instead of having to dive into multiple levels to find what quotes are associated to different contacts!

Its about time Hubspot starts valuing the feedback and ideas submitted from Hubspot community 🙂

CDefieuw

Defintely needed!

HenryLin

+1

I'm surprised that it's not a feature. I don't know why we can customize the left sidebar but we are not able to even hide a section which is not supported in our current plan.

TJarvis

Yes, we really need to have this customisation added.

priemers
Participant | Partner

+1 Please enable this!

LRosenbloom
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you all for the feedback here! I am excited to announce that we will be opening up a small beta later this month which enables you to customize your right sidebar. If you are interested in participating in the beta, please fill out this form so we can get in touch. 

Thanks!

Lily

jphilbrook
Contributor | Partner

Agreed with everything said here! One client just moved to Service Hub Enterprise and it is painful to help users deal with all the sections on the right that don't apply to them. 

rodericks
Contributor

Hey @LRosenbloom, is the beta closed? 
Tried to fill in the form but it says it doesnt accept any answers anymore. 

amit15dhiman

LRosenbloom We do need this Beta version please!

DHowarth

@LRosenbloom Is this available now, or can my company participate in the beta? Thanks!

Hubspot23
Participant

Please let us know when this feature is available or the beta is opened again.

TBurros
Member | Elite Partner

Clients complain about this on a regular basis ---please consider this removal.  

JReginato
Contributor

@LRosenbloom 

Anychance we can get on the beta?! 

Would love to be a apart of it.

CThomas2

Whats the latest on this? Would have loved to sign up to the beta but guess I was too late.