HubSpot Ideas

finn

Allow superadmin to customize RIGHT sidebar in contacts, companies etc

As a superadmin I would like to be able to customize the RIGHT sidebar in contacts, companies and other record types with a right sidebar, just like I can already today customize the left sidebar.

As a minimum, I want to be able to show/hide the individual sections by team, so e.g. some teams don't see "Tickets", others don't see "Playbook", etc.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
November 09, 2022 10:45 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that this feature is now Live and available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

To learn more, check out this KB Doc: Customize record right sidebar.

Thank you again for your feedback and contributions here!

Lily

In Beta
July 18, 2022 03:42 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to announce that this feature is now in Public Beta!

This feature is available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

To learn more, check out this KB Doc: Customize record right sidebar

If you are a Professtional or Enterprise customer and you'd like to participate in this beta, reach out to your point of contact at HubSpot and let them know that you would like access to the Right Sidebar Customization Beta which they can sign you up for through our internal Customer Success tool. 

We’ll be sure to update you here as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Lily

In Beta
May 17, 2022 08:56 AM

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you all for the feedback here! I am excited to announce that we will be opening up a small beta later this month which enables you to customize your right sidebar. If you are interested in participating in the beta, please fill out this form so we can get in touch. 

Thanks!

Lily

July 28, 2021 08:27 AM

Hi all - Lily here from the HubSpot CRM product team 👋

I am starting research on customizing the right sidebar, so if you'd like to chat more shoot me a DM and we can set up some time to connect! 

48 Replies
PLorinczi
Participant

Exactly what I am trying to do. Trying to create a UI that is customized for each of the groups I support.

_BF_
Participant

ahhh!! Let me into the BETA please! I see it closed. We just created new custom objects and they've flooded my screens!

LRosenbloom
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to announce that this feature is now in Public Beta!

This feature is available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

To learn more, check out this KB Doc: Customize record right sidebar

If you are a Professtional or Enterprise customer and you'd like to participate in this beta, reach out to your point of contact at HubSpot and let them know that you would like access to the Right Sidebar Customization Beta which they can sign you up for through our internal Customer Success tool. 

We’ll be sure to update you here as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Lily

CSic
Contributor

Glad the customization is up and running. Wondering if the ordering of the individual cards within each of the object sections has been taken into consideration?

Ex: order contact cards by active contacts or association labels so inactive contacts aren't at the top, OR closed tickets move to the bottom, open tickets default to the top, etc. 

There's already another idea post if anyone else needs this feature and wants to upvote! 

leibowjb

This is a must-have feature. This would help make HubSpot a lot more of a complete end-to-end solution for our business, and I'm sure it would do the same for ALL of the users on the platform. I would love to not have to get dev involved for something that seems like it should be completely doable within the UI. 

LRosenbloom
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that this feature is now Live and available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

To learn more, check out this KB Doc: Customize record right sidebar.

Thank you again for your feedback and contributions here!

Lily

Starling
Participant

+1 please

SarahX
Contributor

It is great that we can now customise which sections appear, and now if we could please make it so that we can choose the order in which the deals/tickets appear (e.g. by create date or closed/open status) and the ability to hide closed deals and tickets would be fantastic!