HubSpot Ideas

JG4

Allow notes to be pinned when creating them

The new UI is generally quite good, unfortunately however, the Pin functionality has gotten worse not better. 3 suggestions to make pins more user friendly and efficient:

1. When writing a new note, give us a check box asking if we would like to Pin this note. This way we can select it and automatically pin it when we finish creating the note. With the current UI it is VERY easy to finish a note, forget to Pin it, and for it to get buried.

2. Make it easier to Pin existing notes directly from the UI. Having to click through Actions -> Pin is a pain.

3. Allow us to apply a Pin to all associated contacts for a company with 1 click. Essentially an "apply to all" button or something.

8 Commentaires
karstenkoehler
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

This would save some potentially unnecessary clicks, agreed.

parsylAL
Participant

+1 on idea of pinning a note with fewer clicks! We are using pinned Notes on Deal records to access the "latest action taken" by a team member. I sometimes forget to pin a Note after I've saved it; ability to pin at the same stage as saving said note would save a few clicks, a me from a few forgetful moments.

parsylAL_0-1621427305921.png

andrew123
Participant

Absolutely agree.

It's annoying that it take more steps than it should, but the worst is that it's extremely easy to forget to pin, since the feature is so out-of-the-way.

nikkiacute
Membre

+1

MilliePKDXB
Membre

+1 for this, particularly the option to check a box to pin the note while creating it

KSlater9
Membre

I would love to see the 'apply to all' button idea also have the ability to be applied to all future deals for this company/client.

DElliott
Membre

Would be great if this had an option to apply to all future deals too

MrBean
Contributeur de premier rang

Would be a great way to get more peope to use this awesome feature!