HubSpot Ideas

TommyB

Allow multiple people to book a Meeting during the same time slot

Hi, 

we would like to offer free product demos on the website and use the meetings tool to allow users to book. 

However, as a cloud videoconfrencing provider offering virtual meeting rooms (VMRs), we would like to run video meetings to allow multiple guests to join one meeting. It would be great to have the functionality to let multiple users book the same time slot (and set a maximum number of guests per time slot) so we can use our digital meeting rooms. Currently, we will have to use Eventbrite or similar to manage the booking process adding another couple of steps for users and for us to manage. If we could just use Sales Pro that would be so much smoother!

92 Comentarios
andrewfarley
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

It would be awesome to have multiple contacts sign up for the same available time via the Meetings Tool. For example, you could set the number of sign-ups it would take to then make that time unavailable, allowing multiple contacts to sign up for a group meeting. 

Thank you all for your work!

detailsflowers
Miembro

What a great idea!  I often host webinars-- and I'd like to set a time and have mulitple people the ability to sign up.  It would be awesome to set a limit-- and then a follow up email with the appointment instructions.

-Corrine

agkmay
Miembro

+1

We need this functionality as well. We host a weekly live demo for less qualified prospects to help qualify them further. It would be great if we could embed a meetings link on our thank you page that allows multiple prospects to sign up for the same meeting. 

We use GoToMeeting to host our live demos. Anyone have a work around for this? Please tag me in your response if so!

-Adam

mpike
Colaborador

This would be fantastic!

I currently user another program (ScheduleOnce) for our scheduling around conferences and meetings. I'd love to be able to move over to the Hubspot platform, but not being able to register multiple people for a time slot is a barrier right now.

RanNaor
Miembro

We also need this functionality which will allow mutliple contacts to join a single meeting.

nikk
Participante

We often need book multiple people in the same time slot for various reasons. We need hubspot to allow meetings to overlap so that we can accomodate this.

bmorales
Miembro

Agreed. It's a must have feature. We would like to use this tool for people to book level tests in our language academy, but in some slots we have more than 1 person available, so we can't use the tool at all because of that. 😞

Ajder
Participante

Other tools like calendly has already the feature, why not hubspot. Please insert the funkction, so I dont must cancel hubspot sales pro

Dramaboy
Participante

Being able to book multiple people would benefit our business as well.

vcincotta
Miembro

This would help us a lot as well. We often have group tours and it would be great if we could have the sign up happening with meetings links. 

tracipitman
Miembro

I need this functionality, too. We offer group tours year-round and I need for users to be able to sign themselves up (without me having to purchase another product and integrate it w/HubSpot).

Noa_Segol
Miembro

+1. 

We typically have more than 1 person from a company on our session, and it would be great to be able to send all of them the invite without the need to ask them to forward it internally 

Thanks, 

Noa 

lewismalim
Participante

Hi,  Meetings is a great feature you guys have rolled out , i realized Double Booking and Overlapping Appointments are not included as a feature we can opt into and utilize , some of our business rely heavily on the ability to allow clients to double books .

hope you put this to consideration . Thanks .

rosagalvez
Participante

This feature would be very useful for me too. 

Mr_Bradley
Miembro

I agree!!! I am hosting a roundtable meeting and we are inviting current clients and prospective clients to join. We are sending out one to one emails but the RSVP process is cumbersome without setting up a microsite and landing page to capture registrations. Being able to set up a group meeting that automatically sends a calendar invite would be huge!!!

marionmld
Participante

This would be a great feature !

CarlHodler
Participante

I'd love to ditch my Calendly account and only use Hubspot for booking meetings. but the lack multiple invites is preventing me. 

Jams
Participante

Big +1 on this from us too, it has been up since 2017. Any progress at all?

nikk
Participante

We often need to have multiple people to come in to our offices at the same time. We would like to be able to book multiple meetings at the same time with each of those people and not have a time slot blocked out becuse a meeting at that time already exists.

TheLaurence
Miembro

From a developmental standpoint this should be really easy to implement as it just requires that the calendar events set you as "Free" rather than "Busy".

In fact that's how you can do work around this issue. You just manually go into the calendar event after it's created and set yourself to "Free". That way the next person to use the meeting link will also be able to book that same time.