HubSpot Ideas

Josh_C

Allow multiple branding logos for multiple teams

HS has the ability to have multiple domains, yet it only supports 1 branded logo for the entire account(?). This is an oversight in functionality.

We have two teams that represent two different companies, yet their meeting pages and quote pages can only reflect the default branding logo for the account.

There needs to be an option to select different logos/colors for different teams.

20 Comentários
stefbretz
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

Yes, please! 

Are there any workarounds for this kind of problem? 

CSCunningham
Membro

Our team needs this solution as well!

MatthewMarrazzo
Membro

We are an equipment dealer with two different locations, we should be able to brand both

nicomollet
Participante

Our group represents various companies, each with a different address or logo.

We share the contacts database so having a single Hubspot account makes sense.

Having an Hubspot account for each company would make the price go through the roof.

DebbyDC
Membro

Yes please! 

KezzaM
Participante

Why are people still asking for this two years on?  This seems really basic as HS was offered as a solution to a company with multiple brands

FlexyBox
Membro

We need this aswell!

CHellal
Membro

Yes please our team need it also !

Thank you for your help

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi!

Commenting for a customer here (:

Definitely wish that we can have differnet logos for each teams or individual especially since we allow them to add in multiple logos in one account under settings. Thanks!

AVirani
Membro

Please add this feature, it would be super helpful for us! 

SSmithBEP
Colaborador(a)

This is a failure to meet license requirements.  We were forced to purchase Enterprise due to having 2 domains (i.e. 2 companies and 2 logos) and the basic functionality does not meet this requirement.  

SMaterazzi
Membro

We also need it too.

We are a Technology broker so it would be also useful to us.

Thanks

DEbert
Colaborador(a)

This is much needed. We would like to use the Meeting tool with all our brands but it is not possible right now because only one branding can be used. 

ELinder
Membro

Please add this feature, we've multiple products and this it would be super helpful for us! 

nicomollet
Participante

There seems to have a new feature "Business Units" in beta:

https://www.hubspot.com/business-units

that allows multiple branding kits.

EntretienARMA
Membro

I + 1 this. I have 5 companies under one HubSpot account. All works fine except this quote thing that we have to change manually each time.

SOSchubert
Membro

+1

We have different brands, and without different logos it's confusing.

pitch
Participante

Yes, I just confirmed with Hubspot that this option (available to change to another photo) is still not available for the same user account.   I have created multiple meetings under my account and my teammates does not want to see my photo on their team meetings bookings.  It would be nice to have a different photo for each meetings that you have created.

Nickjpeterson
Membro

+1 this is much needed.

Status atualizado para: Delivered
glencornell
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi Community!

We've included a 'business units' drop-down when creating a scheduling page in Meetings. A scheduling page will show the logo and brand colors of the selected business unit. You can learn more about business units here

Meetings.png