HubSpot Ideas

romi

Allow more than 5 Smart/Dynamic/Active Lists for ANY Licensed Hub

There is a current limitation of 5 Active Lists for Free Marketing and 25 Dynaimc Lists for Marketing Starter.

Please make the number of lists = the highest level of licencing in ANY Hub, i.e. if you have Sales Enterprise you should get up to 1,500 Active Lists.

Lists are a core component of HubSpot  - it is potentially impossible to configure an Enterprise Sales or Service Implementation without them, i.e. as at an Enterprise Level you need to use lists to support Filter creation and Workflow Enrollments and Re-enrollments.

For many of our clients who are just using Sales and/or Service Hub - the cost of even Marketing Starter is not insignificant as you also currently have to pay for every 1K contacts even when you are not marketing to them. 

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
August 01, 2023 10:16 AM

Great news! We have increased the limits in all Starter portals for active lists from 25 to 50. All Starter portals will continue with 1000 static lists.

Thank you all for collaborating on this idea.

2 Comentários
EricSGoldstein
Membro

Agree 100%.  I'm very frustrated being unable to create more active lists.

Status atualizado para: Delivered
AndresBustos
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Great news! We have increased the limits in all Starter portals for active lists from 25 to 50. All Starter portals will continue with 1000 static lists.

Thank you all for collaborating on this idea.