HubSpot Ideas

artash

Allow more contact tokens in Meeting Invite

meetings tockens.png

Strangely Meeting Tool allows only to personalize the following 5 tokens. For one of our clients we would like to showcase the street address in the meeting invite. For other clients other properties can be relevant.

What can be done to make these properties available in meetings tool asap?

11 Replies
wrosler

also running into the same issue and would be helpful to get what seems like basic functionality for meetings ASAP

artash
Participant | Partner

yes definately this needs to be fixed ASAP. My customer who has just bought Hubspot is really surprised by this limitation and we are surpised too as a service provider.

salmanamin
Participant | Platinum Partner

Yes it would be great to add this feature, the current options don't really allow enough personalization...

JakeOswald

Same boat here. In our case, we need to be able to see on the meeting invite which "Apartment Unit Number" (custom property) a prospect will be touring.  Thanks!

JTsames

I need this as well! The token options are extremely limited!

MBank

Yes it would be great to add this feature, in our case there is not enough personalization.

cluka

Agreed.  My client wants to be able to include the customer phone number in the meeting invite so their sales reps don't have to open the contact record in HubSpot to make a call.

KatharinaB
Member | Platinum Partner

I'm also having a client, that would need this for their Sales Representatives.

Nicholas6

I also would love to set up a contact property that allows the contact message to be added to the meeting link so that our sales rep can respond directly to information provided by our contact form. 

RJohnson973
Member | Platinum Partner

Agree on this - we have a client who moved to HubSpot and wants to drop Calendly. Calendly can bring in all of the details submitted on the meeting form, this would be a great option to have in HubSpot Meetings.

pmartintx

I'm surprised that the additional Contact Properties (or even the properties received in the meeting request form) can't be put in the meeting appointment. Would really appreciate HubSpot adding this (hopefully) simple capability.