HubSpot Ideas

MicheleAymold

Allow individual users to see all users' meeting links w/o all account access

Our team of SDR's sets meetings for our senior sales reps, and they need access to view other team member's links when setting meetings. Currently, the only way to provide them with access to all user's meeting links is to grant them with "Account Access" (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide#account-access) which provides way more permissions than they need (change the billing info? heck no. edit account-wide defaults? nah.) 

We just want the ability to toggle on access to view meeting links for other team members.

9 Replies
DarlaM
Participant

I definitely agree with this. It would be very helpful to grant simple access to users to see each other's meeting links rather than making them super admin or giving account access. Thanks!

RMalloy

Well Said Darla!

SMartinez8

I agree, it's very frustrating not to be able to do this!

NBraban

so weird this isn't out of the box. we are sharing links out of on a confluence page hubspot which seems odd

ThaisCampbell
HubSpot Employee

This feature is essential! 

PPavlicek
Participant

Yes, we would like to have this feature too! 😄

PK-PK

Wish this was a feature as well. 

Coopr
Contributor

I found this page while searching HubSpot's help for how to grant access to all meetings to a new team member - I can't believe there is no option to do so without granting them way more access than I'd prefer to grant!

BRoiall
Participant

the fact they've got the prospecting workspace now & this isnt a function makes no sense to me.