HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Allow forms to be associated with a Campaign

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 116 votes.

Right now, only forms on landing pages can be assigned to a HubSpot campaign. However, we have forms embedded on our website's pages that are campaign-specific and not HS landing pages.

Therefore, leads generated by a non-landing page form will not count towards the total number generated within a campaign.

Can you allow forms without landing pages to be associated with campaigns?

83 Commentaires
Certentnick
Membre

I need this now ! 

ClaireHsu
Participant

I also agree this is horrible that HubSpot does not offer this feature! I feel a lot of HubSpot features are limited to HubSpot pages, but most of us do not creat a website using HubSpot! Really hope to see this becomes available soon. It's been 2 years since the very first post of this topic. 

plankton
Membre

Yes, this is needed. I have forms on website pages that I would like to associate with Hubspot campaign, not a Salesforce campaign. Campaign and marketing efforts that need to be evaluated exist throughout our website, not just on landing pages. 

christinadube
Participant

This is a killer - not being able to attach lead flows to a campiagn has over 50% of our results showing "no value" - super disapointing. Doing it by form is a little better but not ideal (hard to select just the 5-7 forms we want to see).  

mdparke22
Participant

Have to agree...it's kind of baffling this isn't possible.  Essential to creating any remotely useful reporting for us.  

tamgraves
Membre

This would be so helpful!  

HazelS
Membre

I really need to be able to report on form submissions associated with a campaign. This seems to be an obvious element and is noticeably absent.

karatranter
Membre

Another thing that is obvious but not available, two years since first requested too....

StellaBroster
Membre

We would really appreciate being able to add the number of form submissions to our campaign reporting, as those are our key KPIs. Everything we do is geared towards providing sales with marketing qualified leads, and most of the time that will be someone who has submitted a form.

veroniquechayer
Membre

Forms are major KPIs. They SHOULD be included in campaigns. 

IsabellaV
Participant

Agreed. With a simple form, there's no need to take time to build a landing page. Please allow the forms to be linked to campaigns as their own assets. 

Thanks!

afete
Membre

We have forms embedded on WordPress pages (e.g., contact us) that must remain on the main domain (can't do a landing page).

The campaign reporting tool is very useful - but we should be able to associate forms to a campaign to make the reporting more cohesive. We're currently missing a huge chunk because of the web collected and pop-up forms!

folked
Contributeur de premier rang
Junki
Membre

Since a form is also a lead capture opportunity, it makes totally sence that one can add a form to a campaign. Specially when you place the form on a website outside of hubspot.

kbjornaas
Contributeur

Just realized this was NOT available. Color me shocked. We need this because we have several key forms that are embedded on our site rather than a HS landing page. 

ninastevens1303
Participant

I know you can link CTAs and landing pages to campaigns, but in our case our website is WP and we put HubSpot forms for campaigns on our website, not on HubSpot landing pages (because of the way they look and website analytics). This means we are unable to have new contacts for a campaign assign to the campaign, making campaigns pretty redundant for us...

We need to be able to associate forms with campaigns to see the number of contacts coming through that are linked to specific campaigns.

folked
Contributeur de premier rang

The idea has been submitted 2 years ago with ~200 Up-Votes.  So I think it is time for an official statement from HubSpot side...!?

VaBaHu
Membre

It's been almost 2 years! When will this get implemented?

swillig
Membre

This is a MUST HAVE for our business, and our ability to track campaign effectiveness. Had I known this was not a capabillity, I may have chosen a different platform. I've never used any MA solution that couldn't affiliate a form with a campaign.

AnoukF-C
Membre

I would also like to see this functionality appear. I'm currently using a pop-up form to advertise our latest blog article on an ext. website - this blog is related to a specific campaign but cannot associate this pop-up to that campaign. Meaning it's harder to review a campaign long-term without looking at different sources within Hubspot.