Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Allow forms to be associated with a Campaign

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 116 votes.

Right now, only forms on landing pages can be assigned to a HubSpot campaign. However, we have forms embedded on our website's pages that are campaign-specific and not HS landing pages.

Therefore, leads generated by a non-landing page form will not count towards the total number generated within a campaign.

Can you allow forms without landing pages to be associated with campaigns?

49 Replies
OllyHuntsman
Regular Contributor

Absolutely essential 

Could this be done by assigning a custom tracking URL

Corinda
New Contributor

Agreed, this is quite an oversight by hubspot.

JuliaB

Yes! I was surprised that this is not possible... Have worked with a number of MAPs and very surprised that Hubspot does not offer this.

StephenDaniels
New Contributor

Lead flows to have campaign tags... another upvote from me...

Nboot
Occasional Contributor

Greatly Needed...While using HS landing pages is the preferred method, it seems allowing specific forms to be added to campaigns would be simple and a no-brainer.

I strongly vote YES! to get this done ASAP.

AlexOrmond
New Contributor

love and need this idea.

mark-franken
Occasional Contributor

Definitely needed. This is another example of a basic functionality that is sorely missing -- like being able to upoad contacts and associate to a campaign. A first touch campaign conversion report should show all ways that people enter into HubSpot. This should include embedded forms and also Lead Flows. 

I'm feeling like HubSpot is slowly existing product improvements for expanding its footprint into other areas like CRM and Service.

BBJ
New Contributor

I strongly agree.  We use lead flows to promote our campaigns and have seen a HUGE success with enrollment through the lead flows, but it's soooo hard to track.  

Being able to attach them and report collectively would help justify our HubSpot costs to my board. 

MackenzieAustin
New Contributor

We really need lead flows to be able to attach to campaigns. This seems obvious as everything else connects to a campaign within HubSpot. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this change!!!

jervin
Occasional Contributor

100% agreed, this makes no sense that the forms aren't available to connect to a campaign.