HubSpot Ideas

llegault

Allow for pop-up forms to display the form immediately instead of after a click

Currently, there is no option to allow for the form to appear as the first thing the visitor sees on the pop-up. The visitor must first click on the pop-up and then the form appears. It seems more like a pop-up CTA not a pop-up form. One less step for the visitor would be for the form to just appear as the pop-up instead of a CTA first appearing and only when clicked will the form appear. When creating the 'pop-up form' you could have the option to have the form appear after the CTA or without a CTA. Thanks for your consideration! 

81 Commentaires
ridingforlife
Contributeur de premier rang

+1

Agreed! Having the user click on a button to display the form just adds an extra step, and therefore friction, to completing and submitting the form.

andreantunes
Membre

+1

Agreed!

ridingforlife
Contributeur de premier rang

I'd like to add some metrics to this conversation. We have just started using the pop-up modal, almost 2 weeks ago now. When we look at the metrics provided by HubSpot:

6% of callout views click to view the form

64% of form views submit

Now imagine what that form submission might be if there wasn't a call out and the form was immediately presented instead, reducing the extra step and friction of the callout.

alexandran
Membre

Agreed! We also need this feature. 

justin-aeolidia
Membre

This is so crucial. Every extra click is a potential bounce, and even the most basic systems like Convertkit and Privy are letting people do this. Beyond that, customizing styles and fonts for pop ups is super limited. This is far and away the most disappointing find since I transferred to Hubspot. 

elituchy
Membre

This is such an easy fix and would greatly improve conversion rates. Please add ASAP.

cmdiaz
Membre

It would also be nice to have the option to omit the Thank you at the end. Having the option to bypass the Callout and Thank you would likely help with customers submitting info to the form.  

TMM
Membre

I 100% agree with this. If a user is already clicking a button on a page to sign up for something, why are we required to ask them to click again? It doesn't make sense. 

user999
Participant

Need this feature! Is this planned at all? This seems like a hygiene thing that Hubspot should have.

user999
Participant

This seems like a hygiene feature that HubSpot should have. Is this planned at all?

cjohnston
Membre

This NEEDS to be implemented! Too many steps for a user to sign-up for a newsletter etc!

JolitaHarba
Membre

I was trying to create a pop-up which would encourage a website visitor to download our whitepaper. I was amazed that to do that a person needs to click 3 buttons!!! This is totally crazy. First, on the pop-up, then to submit an email, and finally - to download the file. This is an uneasy journey. 

It's a must to allow pop-up forms which would ask a website visitor for his/her email address, and once a person enters it, he should be able to download the file or maybe it would even make sense to initiate the download automatically. 

JRTV
Membre

+1

Updating this would result in much better form conversion.

jolo1205
Membre

Really need this feature

VarunKancherla
Membre

+1 to this feature

cedricpotvin
Membre

This feature is a must!

ColleenL
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

For a lead generation tool, having an additional step or click is counterintuitive to the purpose of a popup.

HubSpot, oh great one, please hear us!

MManzano
Participant

+1   Seems like a no-brainer

nora_b
Participant

Agreed this is really unexpected behavior for a site popup. People expect to see the form field right away.

MBongberg
Membre

odd that this doesn't exist and there isn't an obvious workaround.