Allow for auto-Microsoft Teams invite upon booking meeting with Meeting Tool

Rianne

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

154 Replies
Venkat

New to Hubspot and had the same issue. Has anyone tried to embed a static meetings link into the invite body config (Subject line, meeting location and body?) 

Tried this today and the invite Subject and body came over fine and had the team's details.

I created a daily recurring meeting invite for myself and another person to generate the meeting link. I used this information to set up the meetings configuration Location, Subject and body section.

the invite did work,

Negatives of this static link option

1) Anyone with the link can now hop into a call since the link is always the same

2) Could not add rich text in HubSpot setup for invite body. Hence had to paste the long URL instead. Invite body not look clean, but has the needed information and is functional.

Appreciate any other workarounds that get the goal accomplished

RetailUnity

Hi @Venkat ,

Please also be aware that anything shared in the chat or any file thats shared during the meeting is available to all attendees that ever joined your meeting if you do it this way.

I experienced it the other way around where I was able to see the response / discussion in the chat on a meeting they had with a competitor 😀. Stumpled upon it after wanting to review what we shared during the chat.

KarthikC
Top Contributor

Need this

Nishu

Hello everyone  - where can I sign up as a beta user? Thanks in advance. 

KMarchbank

We really need this integration. We were told this was possible but it isn't. 

KMarchbank

Can I get Beta access? 

DirkArends

Hubspot team, can you please provide an update? This is an important feature for the community. 

MarcOinSD

Please make this happen.  We need the Teams integration.

IArroyo

I looked at another post from another group and this is on the road map for production. The article I saw was dated August 2020, and at that time it said Beta would come out before the end of the year. I have not seen much for chatter on the subject. I hope that helps!

IArroyo

YES!!! PLEASE! UPDATED! 😁

Rianne

To all those replying this needs to be implented ASAP: This is already accessible and working (at least it works for us). If you are not in the beta yet just contact your Hubspot rep. 

MRaad

I agree - defenilty a must have, also running Microsoft Teams and having that option in hubspot meeting link would be a great addition. Hope the integration will be available soon! 

IArroyo

Hi Rianne,

Thank you so much for the info! I will reach out to my rep now!

I appreciate it! as well as the whole community I am sure!

Regards

JamieJ98
Participant

@Rianne how do i contact my hubspot rep

Rianne

@JamieJ98 if you don't know who your Hubspot rep is I suggest contacting Hubspot support and asking them. They should know, or be able to connect you with one. Cheers.

LBenedict

just searched for the solution and found this thread. Would certainly help streamline the communication!

Bkatta

Upvote to this Idea,

As most of the organizations have Migrated to OFFICE 365 , and are already using Teams. It would be great to have this.

Also we are based out of China And zoom is baned  . So we are having Hardtime with scheduling meetings.

Rueburn

I would like to see this too. Company on M365 and we use teams for meeting. I agreed it's a hassle sending a new teams link to customers and prospects to re-approve to meet. 

claasb

I must say that I am now very disappointed that such a simple feature is still not available and that there is also no sufficient communication from HubSpot. We will now switch back to calendly for meetings. The added value I see with HubSpot is that everything comes from one source and that's why we pay the premium price, but if I have to use several tools again, it won't be worth it for us.

Rianne

@claasb if you had read the thread you would have seen that this is now in beta and can already be used. Simply ask your Hubspot rep to activate this for you.