Allow for auto-Microsoft Teams invite upon booking meeting with Meeting Tool

Rianne

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

152 Replies
Aaron_YONA

we just started with hubspot and we really need this feature. Please give us an update, otherwise we need to find another tool, which can integrate MS teams.

JamieJ98
Participant

This is a must!

larsorhoj3

I have not received the invitation email. I did sign up for the beta several months ago. 😉

JamieJ98
Participant

I would like to be a part of the beta we use teams every day for hundreds of meetings

CapstoneITS

Likewise, our company would like to take part in the beta. This feature must be prioritized! 

CBN
Contributor

A quick update on my experiences on the Teams beta.

• The integration works without any setup or configuration issues
  • You need to update all existing meetings to use Teams as the link to send out
  • HubSpot runs into the same issues I and many other users have noted about complete inconsistency in text vs. html formatting in the appointment coming out
  • The meeting are scheduled as regular Outlook Teams meetings
  • The meeting is NOT created as a Teams meeting so you cannot open the link from Teams, but only from the Outlook appointment
  • The existing integration with confirmation mails to the recipient and you works as today
  • When you add your personal meeting directly in an mail in Inbox, then Teams link was missing

I have also suggested some feature improvements and new features for the integration.

Status updated to: In Beta
poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

Status updated to: In Beta
poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

QuillSecurity
Participant

I would like to make sure that I can be included on future beta testing ASAP.  This is a major automation gap when it comes to generating meetings.

KristofferHub

@glencornell Any chance this will be added in Q1 2021?

SteveArmitage
Participant

I would love to be a Beta tester. I was planning on using meeting scheduler, but find I cannot as there is no Teams meeting integration.

ChristianRieck
Contributor | Gold Partner

Hi @poconnell , we have an sales hub enterprise customer who would also be very interested in joining the beta tester in q1/2021.

Best, 

Christian

socalproduce

Please add me to the list as saying this is "a must have". I'd love to volunteer for beta. Thank you.

BRost

Would also love to be part of the next round of beta testers!  It's been huge frustration since starting to use HubSpot

joostbijl

Hi @poconnell , if you need another beta tester, i'm happy to do so. The sooner this feature is out of beta, the better

Maarten1989
Member | Platinum Partner

Please upvote. Really relevant as most of our customers (including ourselves) use Teams instead of Zoom.

Thanks for ranking this up the list of priorities!

JBechler

Definitely a must-feature., would love to be a beta user

claasb

I We also only work with teams and I was honestly a little surprised when setting up my meetings that this wasn't integrated yet. Is it still possible to participate in the beta program?

CapstoneITS

For everyone struggling with this still... We've ended up getting a Zoom account (~$150 / year) to solve this problem. Integrates seemlessly with HubSpot. Teams is a huge pain in the butt as it is. 

QuillSecurity
Participant

@poconnell It's been a month since the last update on this feature and a lot of comments.  Any news on beta progress?  Should we be abandoning hope, finding bandaids or waiting for a solution imminently?