HubSpot Ideas

Rianne

Allow for Microsoft Teams integration with the Meetings tool and scheduling in the CRM

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

**Moderator Edit**

This issue has been merged with Marialll2694's post titled: Automatic Microsoft Teams Invite Link to be sent when meeting is scheduled. All comments and kudos have been combined here.

Marialll2694

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
November 18, 2022 03:48 AM

Hi All, 

I wanted to keep you updated on our latest development with our Microsoft Teams integration. 

🎉NEW: We have recently rolled out conversational functionality in our Microsoft Teams integration. 🎉

This gives users the ability to receive and reply to messages from Hubspot conversations inboxes directly from their Microsoft Teams channels.

Find out more in our knowledge base article

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace.

At this time, this integration includes the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 
  • ability to receive and reply to messages from conversations inboxes in HubSpot directly in Microsoft Teams channels. 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Regarding webinar functionality requested in this thread, this is still on our roadmap - we are working closely with our partners at Microsoft to make this functionality available in our integration.

It will still take some time before we can deliver this functionality. I will keep you posted on our progress. 

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

Delivered
April 05, 2022 07:17 AM

Hi All 

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot is live and available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace - here is the direct link : https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/microsoft-teams-221635

At this time, this integration includes the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

In Beta
January 20, 2022 12:41 PM

Idea Submitted
January 20, 2022 12:40 PM

Hi All 

We know it has been a long and frustrating wait for many of you, and we apologize for that. 

Our aim is always to bring you our new integrations in a timely manner, but unfortunately we ran into many challenges along our path with MicroSoft Teams integration. We value your insight on the solutions that you would like us to bring to you, and we will endeavor to do better going forward. 

With that said, we are now opening this integration up to more customers - if you are interested in using our MicroSoft Teams integration, please submit this form, and we will share this integration with you in February.  

At this time, this integration will include the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

In Beta
November 19, 2021 10:40 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in HubSpots MicroSoft Teams integration. 

We know this has been very slow moving and we apologize for the ongoing delay in getting this integration to you. 

We have continued to run into a number of bugs and process issues that have caused significant delay on our progress working with MicroSoft to bring this integration to you. 

We are still working through some of these issues with MicroSoft, and will keep you updated on our progress here. 

Thanks you

Patrice

In Beta
September 30, 2021 11:29 AM

Hi All 

Apologies for the lack of update since last month. 

We are still a few weeks away from releasing this integration. 

We know that progress with this integration has been slow, and appreciate your frustration. 

We are doing our best to bring this to you as soon as possible.

Thanks 

Patrice

Re: Allow for auto-Microsoft Teams invite upon booking meeting with Meeting Tool - changed to: In Beta
August 23, 2021 10:40 AM

Hi All 

I appreciate your frustration, and can only appologies for the slow of progress here. 

We have been experiencing some issues with getting this integration to launch, as we have run into some process related bugs between our system and MicroSofts - we are working closely with Microsoft to resolve this. 

My sincere apologies for the continued delay with getting this integration to you - I will keep this thread updated on our progress.

Thanks 

Patrice

Re: Allow for auto-Microsoft Teams invite upon booking meeting with Meeting Tool - changed to: In Beta
August 10, 2021 05:51 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

Apologies for the delay in getting this integration to you - we are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch. 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

Thanks 

Patrice

May 18, 2021 01:46 PM

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

We will soon be opening up this integration to all users with the following features: 

• Meeting link in Hubspot
  • Share Notifications from HubSpot to Teams
  • Workflow extensions (Pro/Ent only)
    • Create Teams channel in HS with trigger
    • Send notifications to Teams with trigger

We are planning to make this available within the coming weeks, as we are finalise some details before rollout.

I will update this thread as soon as our date is confirmed for this release, and share detail on how to start using this integration. 

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

December 04, 2020 10:49 AM

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

December 04, 2020 10:44 AM

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Regards

Patrice

October 29, 2020 03:12 AM

Hi all

For anyone that would like to join the beta for this integration, feel free to opt-in via this form - https://forms.gle/7pBA2et2oXuRv5nj6

As soon as we are ready to begin, beta participants will recieve an email with details on how to get started. 

Thanks 

Patrice

October 22, 2020 02:40 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your comments on Microsoft Teams integration with HubSpot. 

Our initial release of Microsoft Teams integration will include the meeting link feature. This will be in beta through Novemeber, before we release fully for all users. 

I will kepp this posted update, and also keep an eye on HubSpot product blog for announcements about this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice 

September 15, 2020 12:30 PM

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Blog updates on this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice

Re: Allow for auto-Microsoft Teams invite upon booking meeting with Meeting Tool - changed to: Not Currently Planned
April 27, 2020 03:57 PM

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

403 Replies
paulopes
Participant

Hello, We would like to use the beta version too.

Best,

Paulo

pcattoire

Count us in!  👍

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all

For anyone that would like to join the beta for this integration, feel free to opt-in via this form - https://forms.gle/7pBA2et2oXuRv5nj6

As soon as we are ready to begin, beta participants will recieve an email with details on how to get started. 

Thanks 

Patrice

jamesnicolson

Hi @poconnell is there any update on the trial?

dbaty7

Yes, I am really hoping this feature gets the general release on December 1. This would be very helpful to me and my organization. @poconnell 

DanielleROTL
Participant | Diamond Partner

it looks like this should be available now, anyone found how to access/use it in Beta? Do we need to integrate with the teams notifications app? 

NationalInt

DanielleROTL we are signed up for the Teams Beat and did not see it as an option 5 minutes ago.

DanielleROTL
NationalInt

@DanielleROTL  thank you!! missed that email.  Is working fine now!

DanielleROTL

@NationalInt oh did you get an email with a link on how to do this? i actually still haven't managed it! i can't see the email that the ariticle is referring too?

Aaron_YONA

we just started with hubspot and we really need this feature. Please give us an update, otherwise we need to find another tool, which can integrate MS teams.

JamieJ98
Participant

This is a must!

larsorhoj3

I have not received the invitation email. I did sign up for the beta several months ago. 😉

JamieJ98
Participant

I would like to be a part of the beta we use teams every day for hundreds of meetings

CapstoneITS

Likewise, our company would like to take part in the beta. This feature must be prioritized! 

CBN
Top Contributor

A quick update on my experiences on the Teams beta.

• The integration works without any setup or configuration issues
  • You need to update all existing meetings to use Teams as the link to send out
  • HubSpot runs into the same issues I and many other users have noted about complete inconsistency in text vs. html formatting in the appointment coming out
  • The meeting are scheduled as regular Outlook Teams meetings
  • The meeting is NOT created as a Teams meeting so you cannot open the link from Teams, but only from the Outlook appointment
  • The existing integration with confirmation mails to the recipient and you works as today
  • When you add your personal meeting directly in an mail in Inbox, then Teams link was missing

I have also suggested some feature improvements and new features for the integration.

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

Regards

Patrice

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

Regards

Patrice

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

Regards

Patrice

QuillSecurity
Participant

I would like to make sure that I can be included on future beta testing ASAP.  This is a major automation gap when it comes to generating meetings.