HubSpot Ideas

Rianne

Allow for Microsoft Teams integration with the Meetings tool and scheduling in the CRM

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

**Moderator Edit**

This issue has been merged with Marialll2694's post titled: Automatic Microsoft Teams Invite Link to be sent when meeting is scheduled. All comments and kudos have been combined here.

Marialll2694

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

403 Replies
pianam
Participant

Yeah I am frustrated this has taken awhile too, but thought any news was better than no news 

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

We know it has been a long and frustrating wait for many of you, and we apologize for that. 

Our aim is always to bring you our new integrations in a timely manner, but unfortunately we ran into many challenges along our path with MicroSoft Teams integration. We value your insight on the solutions that you would like us to bring to you, and we will endeavor to do better going forward. 

With that said, we are now opening this integration up to more customers - if you are interested in using our MicroSoft Teams integration, please submit this form, and we will share this integration with you in February.  

At this time, this integration will include the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

bzumwalt

Yay! I just signed up. Thanks @poconnell !

andbek

Nice one! 👍

joostbijl

Great to have this in beta now. I did sign up for the beta using the provided Google form but have not heard back.

I also saw that the mdoule is now available in the Marketplace, but i could not find it there unfortunately: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6891730802338533376/.

What's the best way to move forward here? I'd really love to use teams links in the 'calendly' feature.

joostbijl

Allright, the direct link to the app is https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/microsoft-teams-221635.

Quick check: it mentions all sorts of integrations, but not the one where you can add Teams links to "Sales > Meetings". Is that correct? That would be a shame, because that is (for me) the single most important feature of Teams integrations.

klebel

You can have it autocreate a Teams link for meetings, but the other super important feature that is missing, that I asked for from the start is the webinar data.   Zoom webinars are extremely expensive for what you get and Teams webinars are a free feature as part of your subscription.  Not being able to pull in all the data from webinar leads directly into Hubspot like they allow with Zoom is a massive miss.  What am I supposed to do when I have 200-1500 webinar attendees?  Do everything manually?

HVandecruys

Jup same here, also one of the most important needs. 

BLaRosa
Contributor

I've been critical here but now after implementing the Beta this is a great version 1 effort. 

Keep it up!  Let's get the enhanced features people have been after available in a rapid cadence of releases!

annis
Participant

@joostbijl have you been able to install it by following that link? I keep getting an error when trying to connect my microsoft account during the limited installation.

nicolaichr

@annis you still need to be enrolled in the beta. I was running into the same error and contacted support.

They identified that I wasn't part of the beta and requested for me to be enrolled. Waiting on that now, and expecting the limited install to run smoothly after 🙂

annis
Participant

@nicolaichr ah ok, that explains 🙂 I've already filled the beta request form but thought that it's already possible to install it directly from the app store. Thanks!

HVandecruys

QUESTION: Do all users that wish to use the teams/meeting integration need to be registered for the Beta? Or only me as CRM manager to install and link HS to Teams and afterwards everyone is permitted to use/test it?

kb3
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner
Anyone else having super-low open rates (but when you look at open rates by recipient companies – some company open rates are okay, but others are 0 across several hundred recipients)?? This started happening about 4 months ago and I wonder if it has anything to do with my Teams Beta???
WHEN I LAUNCH A COMPARISON EMAIL BLAST IN CONSTANT CONTACT, THE OPEN RATE IS FINE….
Please check your open rates by company for similar trends. Let me know.

TRAMA

Votes for webinar integration!

Scotteeboy

It's great that this is finally moving forward. We are testing the beta. One immediate piece of feedback I have is that the meetings, when sent out, say that they are being held in "SSkype for Business (dial in or web)" instead of "Microsoft Teams". Skype for Business is a retired product. Hopefully you can update this so it states that the meeting will be held in Microsoft Teams.

SKluge
Contributor

I set up the limited BETA from the hubspot market place and am not noticing the 1 feature that we really wanted:  Hubspot meeting link automatically adding a teams meeting link in the calendar event upon client booking.

Is this something that is only in the Full BETA or just missing all together?

If anyone has any advice/feedback here that would be great!

Thanks

EDIT****
This feature works great!  All of our meeting links (through hubspot) are scheduling a calendar invite with a teams link automatically included.

Hazaaa!!

Skatoaster
Participant
This is the same, must-have feature we are waiting for. We need this ASAP
BLaRosa
Contributor

@poconnell - loving the Teams integration!

This is a feature needed to really enhance the value of the Teams integration.

The ability to create a channel is awesome but you really need to be able to dynamically select the Team it is being created in.

The business case is we have a Team for every customer (named after the customer company).  We have a channel for each Deal we win.  We want to be able to create the Channel in the right team but cannot do this in a workflow as there is no ability to apply a token value (i.e. Deal Company name) to the Team name.

This would be a massive win for us in terms of productivity.