HubSpot Ideas

Rianne

Allow for Microsoft Teams integration with the Meetings tool and scheduling in the CRM

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

**Moderator Edit**

This issue has been merged with Marialll2694's post titled: Automatic Microsoft Teams Invite Link to be sent when meeting is scheduled. All comments and kudos have been combined here.

Marialll2694

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

403 Replies
Blair

Hey HubSpot, give an update on the MS Teams integration!  It's long overdue.

Athavan

We just become clients because HubSpot Teams integration is coming soon. But when I read this thread I am thinking maybe that was a wrong decision..

EdenRheoSense
Participant

would love an update

SKluge
Contributor

@JKajor "I'm usualy not the one for tinfoil hat theories but this one starting to grow on me  "It feels like maybe Hubspot have a deal with Zoom to stop people using Microsoft teams and keeping them on zoom or using Calendly both of which are not ideal for our needs." 

And given hubspot profit  "$882 million in revenue in 2021" we can only wonder why one integration takes 3 years.

I enjoy using hubspot but this is just plain lazyness at this point."

This is exactly what is happening.  On my last success call, I was asked why I wouldn't just use Zoom and previously have been told to just use calendly

pianam
Participant

**removed for newer comment

TLevytalll
Participant

Wow, I'm a 6 year Hubspot customer (since 2016 if you saw this endless thread in 2022 and its still alive and UNATTENDED years after) - NOT getting any attention or answer on this for months and months. Maybe we should post this issue in Hubspots social media pages,  I'm positive that this will happen soon, lets see how fast we get a response there.

This is a huge pain point and we are getting fed up. We primarily use Teams! and can't do a thing with Hubspot for years, even though is was promised to be resolved literally YEARS ago.

klebel

Social media won't cut it.  I'm speaking with our wallet.  That they will definitely hear.  If it isn't done by the time of our renewal, we are bailing out.  This has gotten ridiculous.  

CAlbonico

This was a must for our CRM choice. We finally opted for Hubspot in mid-2021 because the sales representative assured us that this integration was expected within 3 to 6 months. If I had seen this thread before, and the critical lack of communication and transparency on the subject, we most certainly would not have chosen this solution. If it's not available by our next renewal, there will be no renewal at all, no matter how laborious a CRM change is.

For heaven's sake, Teams now has over 145 million daily users and that's not going to go down, do you really think that if you let it hang around long enough, people will forget about it and move on?

HWieberdink

Is there already an new update about this?

Cosmorist
Participant

Can you please give an update and beste case release the feautre? 

DavidVoigt
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

We have a customer that would greatly appreciate this feature, can we get the beta for them, please?

PMaier

Any update?

snow

Any update? This is pathetic. Salesforce 2022?

Skatoaster
Participant

News Flash: Microsoft is the de-facto software for business, whether you agree with it or not.  

Building out a Zoom integration before Microsoft was putting the cart before the horse.  Scheduling is a massive feature that can't be ignored. We need this integration ASAP.

nicolaichr

Even if the update is pushing the deadline or alike this would be better than radio silence as to when the integration is to  be implemented. We all have organizations behind us that we are relaying information to. Our organizations have been hearing us say that this MS teams integration is coming soon, so we are being left in the dark with radio silence. A bad update is better than no update, so we can act accordingly in our respective organizations.

dominikportmann
Participant

As Nicolaichr mentioned, we all promised our colleagues they're getting their MS Teams integration soon. I talked to my sales friends and told them it should be ready Q1 2021 as that was the information end of 2020. What should I tell my colleagues now? They're waiting for over a year and I can't tell them why it is delayed? There is no information whatsoever… They're probably thinking Hubspot is all right, but can't compete with the big ones. And I'm starting to think that too.  

Isn't most important to inform your clients? Customer Relationship Management should be focusing on the need of your clients and there are many people who need that integration. But at least give us some info about the progress. 

TLevytalll
Participant
I have never lied to my boss, except for promising him that he will get this promised integration in 2021. Boy, am I a liar now!
ruoffben
Member | Partner

That must be a **bleep** of a buggy beta 😉

pianam
Participant

Hey Guys, 

I reached out to HubSpot via their LiveChat to get an update on this and was pleased to hear there is movement. They provided me with the following knowledgebase article https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/connect-hubspot-and-microsoft-teams 

They are expecting to release a more public beta in the near future of this, but I would recommend if your account includes support that you reach out to your customer success manager/the support staff to see if you can be enrolled sooner. 

klebel

Unfortunately I wouldnt call that much movement.  Doing notifications into teams isnt even MVP functionality in my opinion.  Teams webinar invites, etc all need to be in this.  Last week we let our rep know we will not be renewing Hubspot if this isnt launched publically by our renewal date.  I will rip out everything and start over for this.  Their response, "Good news!  We put you on the waitlist for the Beta!"...Do they seriously consider that the bar for good news?