HubSpot Ideas

Rianne

Allow for Microsoft Teams integration with the Meetings tool and scheduling in the CRM

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

**Moderator Edit**

This issue has been merged with Marialll2694's post titled: Automatic Microsoft Teams Invite Link to be sent when meeting is scheduled. All comments and kudos have been combined here.

Marialll2694

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

403 Comentarios
Business-ninjas
Miembro
Yep hubspot is disregarding us
Cosmorist
Participante

any news? 😮

Thibaud1
Miembro

do we have to insult someone to answer us?

claasb
Miembro

I am also more than disappointed with Hubspot's response.

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
poconnell
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

Apologies for the delay in getting this integration to you - we are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch. 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

Thanks 

Patrice

InnovatedIT
Miembro

It absolutely blows my mind that this is still in beta with almost 0 movements in over a year...

AdamZenzero
Participante

Any updates?

SKluge
Colaborador

Hi there,

This feature is a huge piece of why we left Hubspot in the past.  Coming back, we figured this would have been taken care of already as it has been coming "soon" for over a year.

Will this feature (adding a Microsoft Teams videoconference link into meeting links) be available this year?

We will have to look at a different solution if this feature is going to be continually delayed..

Thanks

WSlappey
Miembro

Do we have an ETA yet?  Thsi is taking forever!

CBrazil
Miembro

Hello, is there an update on this?

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
poconnell

charlieclarke
Miembro

@poconnell What does In Planning mean? Does this give a timeline?

InnovatedIT
Miembro

It means we have another year and a half of no updates 🙂 and waiting. 

BLaRosa
Colaborador

Come on HubSpot!  How about some transparency and honesty with your paying customers here.  This is unlike the open communication we get from HubSpot on other issues.

Your customers need to make business decisions and this silence means those decisions cannot be HubSpot.  When we are forced to buy licences for other products, we need to stay with them for a considerable time a) as we cannot put our people through constant change and b) we make commitments to those licence periods.

Judging by the number of comments on this topic, HubSpot is missing out on significant business here and the user sentiment is quite negative.  If there is a commitment to releasing this integration these issues can be easily fixed by providing a date and a commitment to meeting that date.

poconnell

ebjörnum
Miembro

What strikes me the most here are the zero commincation from @poconnell and Hubspot.  The thing are that i dont think you guys think of the human and personal price that we that write here take. We put our head out by firstly pushing for the implementing of Hubspot,  later we are the one that internaly at our the companies get to answere about the missing teams intregration and "promis" what you Hubspot confirmed in the post..  Now WE look really stupid (thanks)..

Hubspot are great at lecture about the importance of promoters, we are your best premoters, at least give us the respect and have some commication about this matter. I might not like the answere but that dont matter atleast I can tell MY orginsation how it is... Come on Hubspot, you are better then this!

poconnell

Hi All 

I appreciate your frustration, and can only appologies for the slow of progress here. 

We have been experiencing some issues with getting this integration to launch, as we have run into some process related bugs between our system and MicroSofts - we are working closely with Microsoft to resolve this. 

My sincere apologies for the continued delay with getting this integration to you - I will keep this thread updated on our progress.

Thanks 

Patrice

poconnell

Hi All 

I appreciate your frustration, and can only appologies for the slow of progress here. 

We have been experiencing some issues with getting this integration to launch, as we have run into some process related bugs between our system and MicroSofts - we are working closely with Microsoft to resolve this. 

My sincere apologies for the continued delay with getting this integration to you - I will keep this thread updated on our progress.

Thanks 

Patrice

BLaRosa
Colaborador

Thankyou for the update.

JElmer9
Miembro

The status of this is marked as in beta. How can we qualify for the beta test?