HubSpot Ideas

Rianne

Allow for Microsoft Teams integration with the Meetings tool and scheduling in the CRM

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

**Moderator Edit**

This issue has been merged with Marialll2694's post titled: Automatic Microsoft Teams Invite Link to be sent when meeting is scheduled. All comments and kudos have been combined here.

Marialll2694

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

403 Commentaires
Edyta7510
Guide

Hello @poconnell, I'm also very much interested in joining the Beta test. Is it possible? Thanks!

FBoni
Membre

HI, I am interested in the Beta too. The big draw back to me is to not be able to have something equivalent to a perosnal room permanent URL link to Teams and use it in Hubspot Meetings.
Can you let me know when Hubspot will enable Teams to create a meeting with Link upon someone's booking a meeting?

FBoni_0-1610618434342.png

DDallaire
Membre | Partenaire solutions

Anyone know where we can sign up for the Beta? Would love to be in on this too.

abtaggart
Membre

Please add us to the list of interested parties for the beta. Thanks!

Peter_Nissen
Membre

Are there any news on this? We need it - as soon as possible....

AHLOWIE
Participant

Would love to participate in the beta program of this

KMarchbank
Membre

We really need this integration. We were told this was possible but it isn't. 

KMarchbank
Membre

Can I get Beta access? 

Scotteeboy
Membre

Please add me to the beta program!

DirkArends
Membre

Hubspot team, can you please provide an update? This is an important feature for the community. 

bzumwalt
Membre

Can anyone on the Beta program report any results? Is this even released into Beta yet?

vanessahunt
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Would love to be part of the beta. How can we request being added?

I use the Zoom link, but also have Contacts who prefer MS Teams, so would like to be able to choose either/or when inviting Clients and Prospects to meetings.

MarcOinSD
Membre

Please make this happen.  We need the Teams integration.

IArroyo
Membre

I looked at another post from another group and this is on the road map for production. The article I saw was dated August 2020, and at that time it said Beta would come out before the end of the year. I have not seen much for chatter on the subject. I hope that helps!

IArroyo
Membre

YES!!! PLEASE! UPDATED! 😁

Rianne
Membre

To all those replying this needs to be implented ASAP: This is already accessible and working (at least it works for us). If you are not in the beta yet just contact your Hubspot rep. 

RBurgon
Membre

I agree with this - we are currently trialling Hubspot and use MS Teams. This feature would be crucial if we are to use Hubspot CRM. 

MRaad
Membre

I agree - defenilty a must have, also running Microsoft Teams and having that option in hubspot meeting link would be a great addition. Hope the integration will be available soon! 

IArroyo
Membre

Hi Rianne,

Thank you so much for the info! I will reach out to my rep now!

I appreciate it! as well as the whole community I am sure!

Regards

JamieJ98
Participant

@Rianne how do i contact my hubspot rep