HubSpot Ideas

Rianne

Allow for Microsoft Teams integration with the Meetings tool and scheduling in the CRM

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

**Moderator Edit**

This issue has been merged with Marialll2694's post titled: Automatic Microsoft Teams Invite Link to be sent when meeting is scheduled. All comments and kudos have been combined here.

Marialll2694

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

403 Comentários
p8aggie
Membro

Please add this ASAP!   No good reason this hasn't already been done.

JonathanWood2
Membro

This would be a game changer here. having a manual cutout for MSFT Teams is really painful! I'm not sure i't looks particularly professional to our clients either.....

scubes13
Participante

Another vote and strong request for Teams meetings being generated. HubSpot is already connected to our 365 tenant and the Microsoft Graph API already supports the creation of meetings....

ALSO, with regards to the suggested work-around from March. Please, do NOT use this method. If you re-use a meeting, you may find that participants of the meetings in the past still have access to the "Chat" of the current meeting.

So, you meet with prospect A who has a Teams account (considered an "External" participant). Chats are exchanged during the meeting....

Later, you meet with prospect B (who may be an "External" participant or even a "Guest" b/c they don't have a Teams account). Chats are exchanged....

Prospect A can see (and even reply to) the Chat you are having with prospect B. This is because you are just reusing the same actual MEETING (not a Meeting Room) over and over.

So, in short, I strongly advise that you avoid trying this method!

RetailUnity
Membro

Hi Scubes 13,

Thanks for the warning! Was considering to try this solution as this topic itself is so important to our workflow. This would have been a serious risk for us.

Thanks!

nomatterwhat
Membro

I can't belive this integration/feature is missing. Please speed up development on this topic.

Just look at Microsoft Teams market share!!!

noahkonig
Membro

This would be a great feature and streamline the process.

ASEC
Membro

This integration is so needed! Especially for small not-for-profits who use Teams, it would mean we could stop paying for an additional meetings platform. Although I am wondering if the main reason the integration isn't being developed is because Microsoft Teams doesn't offer the permanent meeting link?

pass-services
Membro

To be honest, I would say this feature request should be turned has mandatory within the development planning.

Marialll2694
Participante

Microsoft Teams has 75 million users! I think Hubspot should definitely try to prioritize this feature in a COVID world. It would be extremely helpful for sales teams to not have to send multiple invites in order to create a meeting.

When you are looking for seamless and delightful interactions with your client this really matters.... Piscadela do Smiley 

Marialll2694
Participante

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

Business-ninjas
Membro

Hey 

Any idea when this is coming? I'm a little over paying for 365 also paying for zoom 

Come on Hubspot 🙂 

MichaelBlonder
Membro

We need this as well. Please add it soon. We are already a paid subscriber to HubSpot. We are experiencing confusion trying to get the meeting link through Microsoft Teams to our contact requesting the meeting - not good. 

Thanks

starrman55
Membro

I agree!

This would be a game changer for us too.  Manually adding the Teams Meeting link is a big pain and gets in the way of the HubSpot autimation.  Please add this ASAP. 

thank you. 

fwagman
Membro

This would be a good feature. I've noticed that if you set up a Teams Meeting using Outlook and it will get posted as a Meeting in Hubspot if you have the Outlook Connector. However I've noticed that the Teams Meeting Link will convert from URL to text and I'm not sure if that is an issue with Hubspot or something in Teams.

scubes13
Participante

I have been able to leverage HubSpot and Microsoft API's to accomplish creating a Teams Meeting when a HubSpot meeting is scheduled.

If you're interested in discussing help setting this up for yourself, feel free to send me a direct message here in the forums. 

NHA
Membro

Our company just moved to Teams and the business units are starting to learn about the calendar function. We are constantly updating the meeting invites with a Teams link, removing Zoom. It is becoming a sales team headwind for marketing to solve. Please let us know if/when this option will be available. 

ahess
Membro

I'm genuinely surprised that this feature isn't there. I've upvoted, but what is the process for consideration? 

Status atualizado para: In Planning
poconnell
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on Microsoft Teams Integration with Hubspot, and the meeting link feature. 

The good news is that we are currently in the process of developing this integration, and planning to start our beta very soon. 

If you would be interested in participating in this beta, please reach out to your Hubspot CSM. 

Thanks 

Patrice O'Connell

Product Manager at HubSpot

sethgeurtsen
Membro

Yes please, definitely a must! 

joranm
Membro

We would like to have that too!