HubSpot Ideas

Rianne

Allow for Microsoft Teams integration with the Meetings tool and scheduling in the CRM

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

**Moderator Edit**

This issue has been merged with Marialll2694's post titled: Automatic Microsoft Teams Invite Link to be sent when meeting is scheduled. All comments and kudos have been combined here.

Marialll2694

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

403件のコメント
mohammada
参加者

Would really love to have this. Its such an inconviniece to have to go back to the client and send them a separate link to join the online meeting. And most often clients have already approved their calendar invite and changing the invite (adding a Microsoft Teams meeting link) meens the client has to re-approve the meeting.

tleeth
メンバー

This is an awesome idea.  We use HubSpot for CRM in addition to Sales and are trying to migrate all of our processes in CRM through HubSpot but this is a stinking point to effectively manage meetings.  We are a company that has migrated to Office 365 for most that we do.

EmanuelK
メンバー

Hello, we have exactly the same use-case. An automatic integration from Microsoft Teams would be great, so when a meeting is booked, the link is automatically send as well.

paulopes
参加者

It's wonderful to have this here but at the same time sad that there are only 15 upvotes.
I believe this has potential for a lot more. I would say that 50% of HubSpot users have office tools and from those, 70% don't have zoom SW.

It seems that this topic is a bit hidden or not of interest to HubSpot product managers.

jovanpavicevic
メンバー

We would also very much like to have this feature and I would agree, really sad that only small number uf upvotes, I guess way more then 50% of users would use O365 and Teams.

DMTaylor
参加者

I agree this would be a fantastic integration to have. Feels unprofessional to have to send a follow-up invite to a Microsoft Teams meeting. Fingers crossed Hubspot create an integration.

RetailUnity
メンバー

This is indeed a thing we also need badly. We are new to Hubspot and really like the automation. But as almost all our clients are large corporations we always have to send them a separate Teams request. Often they can't even accept anything else due to company policies.

pacooke01
参加者

Same for us - this would be a game-changer for our Sales team, if they didn't have to waste time updating each and every calendar meeting to include a MS Teams link...

Ragunathan
メンバー

Its a great idea. Rather than following up with an invite in a separate email if we can get it within the reply it will be awesome.

brunobitter
メンバー

We would like to see this feature too. We are using Office365 but cannot move chatbot organised meetings (discovery calls) to Teams because of the lack of automation. Please do this Hubspot because Teams is a huge platform! 

JB-AMTech
投稿者

I agree - to have a teams meeting link built into HubSpot would be so beneficial to our business.

billosuch
メンバー

I agree.  Please ASAP since we are all doing remote BD work.

kb3
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

YESSS! Please do this!!

jblomhoej
メンバー

This suggestion gets my vote, too 🙂

mortenglarfeldt
メンバー

I upvote this as well!

PaulKemps
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Upvote.

We worked with zoom up to a few weeks ago and it had a native integration with HubSpot, for example in the Meetingslink. Because Zoom is now under a magnifying glass, we have switched over to Microsoft Teams and I would like to add a Teams-link into the meetingslink.

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
glencornell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

AnthonyK1
メンバー

It's time wasting to search for that meeting  in your calendar and send and update to the customer with the Teams invite link.

Would love to see an integration with it as you do with Zoom. The experience for the client will be much better as well.

Thank you!

YouriV
メンバー

Upvoting this!

Would make setting up meetings much easier!

Thanks!

PA_loxxter
メンバー

Completely agree!!!

Definitely a must!