HubSpot Ideas

NHermoso

Allow for conversion tracking with Meetings in HubSpot

It would great if the user could use their own URL redirect as a confirmation for signing up for a time in the meetings tool. This will aid in conversion tracking. As for now, a thank you message appears on the same page as a confirmation.

40 Replies
rlawless
HubSpot Product Team

r_bond_glofox

Currently, a new lead who books on our hubspot meeting links to schedule a demo doesn't leave any pre-meeting booking analytics data... all come from "sales-meeting".

Being able to see pre booking data and original source is integral to marketing, spend and sales.

Pipeshine

Given that many of us using meetings on landing pages as a way of engaging with potential customers/clients on our websites, it is dissapointing that there is no way to track the performance of meetings. 

In fact, it is a growing trend among marketing types to use some form of appointment booking in their customer acquisition funnel. 

I believe Hubspot has a well designed solution that is engaging and intuitive, but it is lacking in regards to measuring and managing its effectivness. 

For example, it would be as simple as having the meetings embed redirect people to a dedicated thankyou page.

Mary_Pouliot
HubSpot Employee

Hi Team - this feature would indeed be a great way to help customers track different types of campaigns and ads, like Facebook for instance. It would be helpful to know what sources are generating meetings! Thank you 🙂

JPBisilliat

This would be a fantastic feature, it would allow me specifically to add tracking pixels to my landing page that I could redirect to instead of the generic one that is currently set. Beyond that, if I wanted to take a lead through a funnel per say it wouldn't end with the booking it could just push them off to another sales page. Thank you.

cjsf2323
Participant

I'm primarily interested in this as a means of tracking conversions. These are our most valuable prospects, and conversion tracking is super helpful in marketing to them effectively.

papuchon

+1 this is a very key feature and easy to implement on your end. Right now impossible to track people booking a demo when using the hubspot calendar, it's a huge issue imo

jice_lavocat

What would be great is to be able to insert custom JS in the confirmation page, and not necessarily having a redirect.

DonMohammes

+ 1
This is one of our key goals for conversion of leads. A custom confirmation page would be a great quick solution.

DeniseD
Participant

Agree - being able to track the hubspot meeting link (who clicked it) would be great. And also tagging that with the tracking url tool - to have different renditions of the link and track those - would be good. 

jice_lavocat
edblnd

We ended up pulling the HubSpot meeting widget out of our website and replaced it with ScheduleOnce. They're all about meeting scheduling, so we now have access to more features and, of course, URL redirect so that we can put an analytics tag on a 'thank you page'.

Would have loved to do this all with HubSpot. Hopefully in the near future!?

patricko
Participant

Our meeting booking embed looks great but I'm really surprised there is now way to add tracking code. Given HubSpot's focus on conversion to not be able to track our number 1 metric is going to mean we will have to find another solution until this is resolved. 

TSE

Hi, Where do I find analytics from Meetings in Hubspot Sales?
I want to know how many times somebody has seen the function on our website.

How many times have people clicked and how many times have there been scheduled a meeting.

JakeG

We would like there to be an option after someone has submitted a meeting to be redirected to our website, or at least have a link on the "thank for scheduling a meeting" page for there to be a link to go back to our homepage.  This could be done by just having the meeting be a pop-up feature or if it does have to direct you to another page, then have the link or auto send back to home page of our site.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! I've marked this idea to In Beta because we have a feature in Beta that will put Meetings Links under your own portal's analytics and give you form analytics on meetings booked! I believe this is the root part why most folks have upvoted this idea - in order to get that tracking and conversion information. Let me know if you were looking for something different.

felicia_berg

Hi!

I just want to double check; on our Sales dashboard we have a table called "Total Meetings Booked" is this the new beta feature you're talking about? 🙂 If not, how can we try the beta version?

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

@felicia_berg that's not it. We're aiming to roll the beta out to all customers soon, so sit tight!

thomas_workpath

Just joining the conversation @hroberts. We'd want to use the "thank you" page for embedding conversion pixels from Google Analytics/Adwords and Facebook. This is important to us, as we want to measure which of our ads and social media posts generate direct leads for us. 

tangiblee
Participant

@hroberts joining the rest of the community with the request for a way to track scheduled meetings in GA or use some custom pixel, so we can close the loop on our analytics regarding to # of meetings scheduled based on a campaign...

It's getting a bigger problem every day as we don't know the ROI of our campaigns