HubSpot Ideas

danslb

Allow file upload during ticket creation

When creating the support ticket, the Upload File property does not allow uploading a file from PC. I would like to request that this feature be added. 

13 Comentários
Heggenes
Participante

Any updates on this?

I have the same need, also there is some missleading options on this. I am able to create the property but when im trying to add the custom field to my Ticket form im not able to, since the field is not supported. This should not be a option since its not working. So please fix this.

KPrivett
Membro

We have the same need. Has there been any progress on this?
I also tried to create a custom property with the Feild Type as file, but it just ends up putting in a text field.

KPrivett_0-1634284720356.pngKPrivett_1-1634284803008.png

Thanks!

LPereira3
Participante

This function would significantly reduce the time it takes our team to request new pricing from our ops team. They would have opted for the service hub if it had this ability. Without it, and the attachments section having no way of sorting or organizing, they have decided not to use HubSpot for this process - which I know would have been ideal for this type of process... I know this is possible through forms but why can't it be possible internally within a deal??

MPelamonia
Participante

This would be very helpful. Our team would love to add screenshots to bugs and other issues we keep track of with tickets! 

GnHAutomation
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

+1 Agree. 

lucaslooi
Membro

+1 This seems to be a no-brainer to get fixed.

I was looking also into making a File Upload a required information to be done when moving from one Ticket Status to another. But right now the File Upload is just a box to input text. 

CoralieT
Membro

+1 should be available because teams creating a ticket can not go back to the ticket to attach files. 

JodieG
Membro

Yes please!! Like, this has been almost 3 years! 

dforsythe11
Membro | Parceiro

It should also be available in custom objects as well!

GRay17
Participante

Please add the ability to attached docs to tickets. Ideally at the ticket creation stage. 

KNickolay
Participante

We would love to see this ability! We have had to do custom forms rather than use the native HubSpot ticket creation to alleviate this requirement -- would love to use HubSpot's native features, but file attachments are a must and are required due to conditional logic. We would be SO happy if this were added. Thanks!

BHHIUV
Membro

Shocked this is not live yet... 

DCarter9
Membro

@hubspot I know the capability to open a ticket and add an attachment as a note is only two clicks away. It would be beneficial to have the ability to add the attachment to the ticket creation form for times when my Sales team that doesn't have access to the Service pipelines and rarely log in to hubspot would like to use their Hubspot Outlook addin to forward on a purchase order. The current process we have is that they will forward the email on to customer support that has the attachment on it. That causes problems because emails can get associated with the sales rep rather than the customer or there is a lot of email conversation inline on the email chain that the service rep doesn't need to read. Finally We have automation to move purchase order email attachments moved this way to a file repository. However since the sales rep can't select which files get forwarded we end up having to clean up a lot of images that people use in their signatures. 
It would be a lot easier for everyone if they could use their add-in to add a ticket and drag and drop that file from the email to the property in the ticket creation form.