Allow external pages to be associated with a Campaign

We use WordPress for our main site and we'd like to be able to associate WordPress pages to Campaigns. At the moment, we can only associate Blog or Landing pages hosted on Hubspot.

It seems strange that while we use the Hubspot tracking code, and we can add and monitor CTAs and CTA clicks on these pages, we cannot add them to a Campaign.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Thanks

HubSpot updates
Allow external pages to be associated with a CampaignHubSpot Product Team
07-25-2019

Migrated from HubSpot Ideas with 538 Votes.  Right now, the only way to track a post as part of an inbound campaign is to use the COS. But what about those of us who use WordPress? Please update the WP plugin to allow me to track posts as part of the campaign. Thanks!

29 Replies
dianna
Occasional Contributor

We also need this integration!!!!!! Hubspot, do you have any comments??? I have managed my landing pages inside of HS but they are so limited in design functionality. I've tried MANY templates and they just don't work as well as a Wordpress page. However, I really need to be able to track my landing pages in HS. PLEASE HELP!

tomasmerlo
New Contributor

That's what I'm looking for.

laurencectcm

Its basic. Just like the SEO side of the tool. Just integrating a URL in will be such a low hanging fruit for the HS team! 

RobDando
Visitor

Yes Please! It’s veey important to tie it all together, and forms that have been submitted showing as a stat would also be very good. 

rldonnell
New Contributor

This feels pretty basic to me.  The HubSpot landing page builder is limited and difficult to use.  I am being "forced" to use an inadequate tool.  Why would HS do this?

syriley
New Contributor

+1 We're not really using campaigns at the moment as the numbers are a bit meaningless without blog stats

amalia_angi
New Contributor

Yes please! I Agreed also. I will be help us more.

Thank you!

danpilat
New Contributor

+10000 - definitely a requirement. This should be pretty straightforward to implement.

andrewtb4
New Contributor

Yes please add this. This is something my real estate clients need as there listings pages are in WordPress and need to be searched for on WordPress.