HubSpot Ideas

RRRadu

Allow external pages to be associated with a Campaign

We use WordPress for our main site and we'd like to be able to associate WordPress pages to Campaigns. At the moment, we can only associate Blog or Landing pages hosted on Hubspot.

It seems strange that while we use the Hubspot tracking code, and we can add and monitor CTAs and CTA clicks on these pages, we cannot add them to a Campaign.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Thanks

154 Replies
MWaldron
Participant

We would also like this feature. We have a custom built website (not wordpress) with the tracking code installed. We track landing pages using code like so:
_hsq.push(['setContentType', 'landing-page']);
I think it should be possible to add pages that have been tracked like this as assets to our campaigns.

Crawford

No update in over 2 years. Pathetic. If you're looking for this feature don't get your hopes up. We can't even get a comment or an update from @Shay 

rhosman1
Participant

If Hubspot takes its well paying customers serious this, finally after 5 years, is being processed to the next sprints. No company can run a professional marketing operation if they can only measure half of the data via Hubspot. 

For us, a company with over 400 employees and 2 well payed contracts this would be a reason to consider migrating to alternative Marketing Automation platform. (take note most platforms support this feature)

Rpetersen
Participant

Yes!!!! We need this!! Also, is anyone else having this problem... we used to be able to associate externally posted social media posts to campaigns but we can't anymore. I'm trying to get support of this Forum Idea so HubSpot sees it's important. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Adding-social-posts-to-HS-campaigns/idi-p/505855

JennyMueller
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

My name is Jenny Mueller and I am the Product Manager of Campaigns, working in Shay's team. I will continue the conversation with you from here. 

I appreciate your feedback provided in the comments, and I'm pleased to let you know that our teams have started working on a solution for you. 

We will keep you posted with further details around expected timings and more. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesistate to contact me. 

Best,

Jenny 

JennyMueller
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for your patience whilst we look into this.
As the team continues to work on the feature, we are interested in understanding expected behaviours when associating external (website) pages with a Campaign in HubSpot. If you want to help shape this feature and sign up to be part of the beta (once live), please fill in this 1-minute survey

Best regards

Jenny Mueller 

MiguelGalvis
Contributor | Elite Partner

Totally agree!

robofthenorth

We've just signed up to HubSpot Enterprise and it would be awesome to report on my WordPress post's performance within a HubSpot campaign report.

I'd need the ability to associate a specific WordPress post with a HubSpot Campaign, reading this post, this may just be the update I am looking for!

Is there an update since December on this? Timeline?

KKochelek
Participant

Would love to be able to do this.  We're tracking content closer this year and would like to see how pieces influence revenue. We don't currently use HubSpot for our landing pages or blogs, so having the ability to track the url would be helpful!

TVallejo
Member | Platinum Partner

Please put this on priority! It's difficult for the Campaigns feature to have real value without this feature and the ability to add sequences. If you can't track touchpoints and meetings, there isn't much actionable use. But this is a tool I really need to have. Can't wait for this to be a reality!

CHansen7
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This would be super helpful. As mentioned previously, it does seem pretty straightforward but requires rearchitecting much of the campaign's tool. Ideally, I would love to have an area when linking assets to a campaign where I can insert a URL of an external webpage or blog (as long as the website has the tracking code), and then it adds that page to the campaign. 

kassieteagarden

Is there an updated timeline on this feature? 

JennyMueller
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, 

We are planning to release this feature in the upcoming weeks. 👍

Once available in beta, I will inform you accordingly.

Best regards,

Jenny Mueller 

Product Manager - Campaigns 

timos

Looking forward to this!

freitasm

I see the last reply by @JennyMueller was just under a fortnight ago. Replying to show interest as I'd like to track a campaign in one of our sub-domains that's not hosted on Hubspot.

kassieteagarden

Any update on this? It's been 3 weeks since @JennyMueller 's last comment. We are really excited for this feature and cannot wait to implement it w/our lead management process..!

JVolak1

Hi! Any update on implementing this feature, please? We are about to start a new campaign and would really like to link a non-hubspot landing page to it, thanks! 

CBird0

@JennyMueller Do you have an update on timeframes? We would very much like to have this feature. We have a drupal site and want to be able to attach the content to Hubspot campaigns. Thanks!

tonyballinger

Hello, I too would like to know about tracking external URLs as part of campaigns too. 

rhosman
Member | Partner
Hi hubspot has releasesba beta feature that enables you to add external web pages to your campaign tracking.

Go to your updates page and activate the beta feature.