HubSpot Ideas

RRRadu

Allow external pages to be associated with a Campaign

We use WordPress for our main site and we'd like to be able to associate WordPress pages to Campaigns. At the moment, we can only associate Blog or Landing pages hosted on Hubspot.

It seems strange that while we use the Hubspot tracking code, and we can add and monitor CTAs and CTA clicks on these pages, we cannot add them to a Campaign.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Thanks

154 Replies
kullschmittgall
Participant

I absolutely suppport this idea!

How are we supposed to map the whole customer journey with HubSpot, if we cannot track the contacts on all relevant channels properly.

I hope thos new campaign tool will come very soon!

edstennett

Can HubSpot provide an update on this, please?

It's proving to be a real issue for us not being able to link forms and external webpages.

JeremiahRunser

Same... Can we please get an update. This has proven to be a real hassle for the past few years. I've completely moved away from HubSpot's landing page creator as it does not provide NEAR the functionality I need to create good landing pages.

edstennett

Could we have an update on this, please? This is becoming a huge challenge for us.

MShaikh

We have exaclty ther same requirement. This seems like an obvious and essential developpment that HS need to take care of!

emhall810

Planning on relaunching our site using wordpress and really need this functionality to effectively use our hubspot marketing suite

CFowlkes
Participant

Are there any updates on this feature?

MBoos
Participant

I would also be interested if there is at least an update on the time horizon of the feature. This possibility would help us a lot.

AnneClaire
Participant

I agree too with all thoses comments. We also use wordpress for our blog and we would love to associate some posts with a campaign as well as some other external pages. Please give us the possibility to do it with Hbubspot. 

Fabian_Pinheiro

Please add this feature of being able to track non-HS pages and link it to a campaign

edstennett

@Shay loving seeing updates to the campaign tool starting to appear in my portal! Do you have an idea when we might see this...?

Ollie_NZ

To add our unique user case as well - 

We often create unique campaigns for service offerings throughout the business. Because things change, our usual, top selling offerings can quickly drop. We're keen to record these in detail via the Campaign feature within HubSpot. 

As a minimum, we like to view how each external webpage is doing within the campaign feature (similar to how we would if we were viewing Analytics). This helps centralise the whole campaign to a unique landing page. 

KPravda
Member | Diamond Partner

This is a crucial feature, assuming HubSpot would lilke to win more companies that are selling to enterprise customers. Usually they won't go all in with HubSpot CMS so the fact that you can't add a website or wordpress page that is not hosted on HubSopt turns the campaign app unusable. 

JBergquistMMN

Same as @KatrinaS here.

LMcGill

Would really love to see this introduced, it would give us a much more wholesome picture of marketing performance.

Has anyone found a workaround for the meantime?

edstennett

@LMcGill kind of.

First off, we use heaps of tracking URLs. Anywhere we post a campaign landing page, it HAS to have a specific Tracking URL related to the campaign. 

Secondly, we set up a workflow where the enrollment criteria will be a form submission on the landing page URL. We then associate the workflow with the campaign.

It's not ideal, by any means, but has enabled us to attribute most traffic and the majority of contacts created to a campaign.

That said, as the majority of people posting have mentioned (including myself several times), the ability to add an external page to a campaign feels like such an important feature for the campaign's app when you consider how many customers don't have a Hubspot website.  

MShaikh

Due to the lack of campaign integration, I'm afraid my co has had to 'bite the bullet' and opt to move from wordpress to hubspot cms  - a cynic might suggests that was point. 

TamaraPensa

We would really benefit from this feature as, like most, we use WordPress and have quite a complex website and blog setup. The ability to include these external URLs would make life so much easier for many businesses using HubSpot and is one of the reasons we're reluctant to use the campaign tool as we know it won't be accurate. 

IMartinez

Nos pasa EXACTAMENTE lo mismo!!!! necesitamos asociar URLs de Wordpress a campañas en hubspot!

Lonnie
Participant | Partner

This is a big 'must have' and I hope to see the ability to add external pages from WP and other platforms to specific campaigns very soon.