HubSpot Ideas

RRRadu

Allow external pages to be associated with a Campaign

We use WordPress for our main site and we'd like to be able to associate WordPress pages to Campaigns. At the moment, we can only associate Blog or Landing pages hosted on Hubspot.

It seems strange that while we use the Hubspot tracking code, and we can add and monitor CTAs and CTA clicks on these pages, we cannot add them to a Campaign.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Thanks

154件のコメント
nriley
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Migrated from HubSpot Ideas with 538 Votes.  Right now, the only way to track a post as part of an inbound campaign is to use the COS. But what about those of us who use WordPress? Please update the WP plugin to allow me to track posts as part of the campaign. Thanks!

rhosman
メンバー | Solutions Partner

I would also be pleased if we could have this option. Not all of my clients can use COS for landingpages due to complexity in the page.. Not beign able to track these pages is really a missed opportunity. 

メンバー

Completely agreed! We use Unbounce (which lets us create much nicer landing pages than Hubspot), but it means that measuring campaigns is a total headache.

sharath
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Same issue, Hopefully Hubspot solves this. Better if we are allowed to asssocate forms to a campaign in HubSpot which are placed in external websites

JohnHughesGroup
メンバー

I Agree,

We use wordpress as we have a very complex website and not having the ability to track our landing pages in the campaigns tab is a real thorn in the side

rhosman
メンバー | Solutions Partner

Totally agree. Real Negative Experience now

Sbrom
メンバー

I agree. We use wordpress for our blog and I would love to associate certain posts with a campaign as well as some other external pages.

lvcole
参加者

Agreed! We use Wordpress and Unbounce and would love to be able to associate these pages to campaigns. Would definitely streamline things for us. 

ematomax
メンバー | Diamond Partner

Yes please!!! Give us the ability to associate external pages, posts and landing pages to campaigns. The current situation is very limiting, and currently, it is forcing me to use different tools to track the funnel, and this is crazy because HubSpot is fantastic for other things!!!

Moreover, the content strategy (fortunately) give the opportunity to connect external pages, so why don't do the same for campaigns?

And, also, there are many situations like an e-commerce platform where the option to track external pages is the only possible solution.

Please, this is very important, and I don't want to switch product or advise customers to use other solution than HubSpot for such limiting behavior.

Thanks!

Meet_Sarate
メンバー

Agreed!

Please allow us to add external webpages in Hubspot campaign. It will be of a great help to track, measure and improve.

Regards,

Sanghamitra

klynch09
参加者

Agreed with the above.  I got excited that we might be able to finally tie all of our assets together with the campaign tool but unfortunately since our website is in Wordpress, we are unable to add our website pages to the campaign. Real bummer 😞 

klynch09
参加者

Are there any workarounds for this?

Tintenton
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Totally agree. Campaign Tracking is a joke when you can´t have the numbers for contacts 'first time touching campaign'. 

Did anyone this of a workaround on how to assign contacts to a hubspot campaign when the HubSpot form is on an external page?

Tilo
メンバー

I also like the idea and hope the Dev Team at Hotspot will start to implement this feature. 

Lucinda
投稿者

Agree! We need to be able to track our Wordpress webpages in campaigns.

JamesIn
メンバー

I agree, not all of us are able to use Hubspot landing pages/website pages for our campaigns. As other users have suggested being able to associated forms with camapigns would solve this issues, as it would show the number of conversions on external pages.

KatrinaS
メンバー

Exactly the same issue! Our landing pages and main website are hosted on WordPress and are a key part of our campaigns. (I only use Hubspot landing pages for workflows where I don't want them to be found in search and want to keep metrics together).

I'd like to have everything recorded on my campaigns, including my WordPress pages so I can see how the whole campaign is working together. Given you can use external URLs for CTAs I don't understand what the issue is.

Katrina.

PaulaClapon
メンバー

Agreed! We could also really use this feature.

shelbylarsen
参加者

Our website is hosted on Shopify, and I would very much like to link certain landing pages to certain campaigns. We're doing a campaign that entirely originates out of print, and all users will be going to a specific landing page. Letting us connect this landing page to a campaign would allow us to easily track people first touch. This would make gathering data a lot simpler!

Tiffany
参加者

This would seem to be a no brainer. Any timeline for wordpress blog + hubspot campaign functionality?