La communauté HubSpot est disponible en français.

Allow email replies to be sent from within the portal

It's great you can send an email, but I can't see any good reason why you can't reply to a message from within the portal with all its tracking niceness. This is plain weird. 

HubSpot updates
Allow email replies to be sent from within the portalÉquipe de développement de HubSpot
changed to: Delivered
11-20-2017

Hi all, this feature is now live! Check out this blog post for the details.

Allow email replies to be sent from within the portalÉquipe de développement de HubSpot
changed to: In Beta
10-18-2017

The ability to reply to emails from the timeline in HubSpot CRM is currently in beta! 

40 Commentaires
mmedveczky
Contributeur occasionnel

Finally!

thank you! 

Does this mean we get to use it or only after its deployed as final?

SteveA
Nouveau contributeur

Bring it on. Happy to beta test...

Lawpromo
Contributeur occasionnel

Ready to beta.

Philliephilphil
Nouveau contributeur

Ran into this today after setting my emailing-process up in HubSpot and I gotta say I was kinda shocked that a threaded email conversation is not possible in a CRM system... Please include this feature as soon as possible! 

Lawpromo
Contributeur occasionnel

Very glad to see this is now in beta. My faith is renewed!

Marco19
Visiteur occasionnel

How can I be added to the beta?

oscaralmgren
Nouveau contributeur

+1 here!!

Kinamo_phil
Visiteur occasionnel

I look forward to this feature being included

Rupert_Forsythe
Nouveau contributeur

Just stated with HS two weeks ago and this is my first major issue.  Very time consuiming not to  be able to reply on a thread from within HS.  I thought I was doing something wrong or missing a trick but it would appear not.

Baghtal
Visiteur occasionnel

Glad it's in Beta -- I just came here to say +1 more request to being able to Reply. Seems like a no-brainer Smiley clignant de l'œil