HubSpot Ideas

morungos

Allow email replies to be sent from within the portal

It's great you can send an email, but I can't see any good reason why you can't reply to a message from within the portal with all its tracking niceness. This is plain weird. 

40 Kommentare
mmedveczky
Mitglied

Finally!

thank you! 

Does this mean we get to use it or only after its deployed as final?

SteveA
Teilnehmer/-in

Bring it on. Happy to beta test...

Lawpromo
Teilnehmer/-in

Ready to beta.

Philliephilphil
Mitglied

Ran into this today after setting my emailing-process up in HubSpot and I gotta say I was kinda shocked that a threaded email conversation is not possible in a CRM system... Please include this feature as soon as possible! 

Lawpromo
Teilnehmer/-in

Very glad to see this is now in beta. My faith is renewed!

Marco19
Mitglied

How can I be added to the beta?

oscaralmgren
Mitglied

+1 here!!

Kinamo_phil
Mitglied

I look forward to this feature being included

Rupert_Forsythe
Mitglied

Just stated with HS two weeks ago and this is my first major issue.  Very time consuiming not to  be able to reply on a thread from within HS.  I thought I was doing something wrong or missing a trick but it would appear not.

Baghtal
Mitglied

Glad it's in Beta -- I just came here to say +1 more request to being able to Reply. Seems like a no-brainer 😉

George2
Mitglied

+1

clintwilliams24
Mitglied

+1 This cannot come soon enough. Can't understand why it wasn't included initially. Every other CRM I've tried has it already.

Yohan
Mitglied

I would also need this feature.

Going back and forth from the CRM to Outlook is not really user friendly.

jetapps
Mitglied

This is a massive hole in UX.  There has got to be a reason why this was not originally implemented in the initial release of the product.  It seems like such a simply fix too 😞

bobbymcg
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 for this feature!
I use Inbox instead of Gmail, so the thought of even going into Gmail is a huge turnoff for me. Implementing this feature would keep all my communications in Hubspot. Seems like a no-brainer.

dhunsucker
Mitglied

+1  how was this feature overlooked? 

Need this implemented ASAP to continue using Hubspot. dont have other options to integrate with macOS mail. 

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
jsg121
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi all, this feature is now live! Check out this blog post for the details.

Warwick
Mitglied

This needs to be incorporated, at the moment it is not working for me.

Leonardo
Mitglied

It is working on my account but please HubSpot team, add the "Send Later" button ASAP!

DrAS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I find it impossible to work without seeing email replies. Having to toggle back and forth in gmail defeats the whole purpose of a supposedly industry-leading CRM and Sales & Marketing Platform.