HubSpot Ideas

ADzapo

Allow customers to reopen closed conversations

We should be able to allow the customers to reopen the closed chats /tickets, at least from the Customer Portal section. At the moment, we're very hesitant to close the chats even if we provide a solution to the customer, simply because the reopen feature is still not present and we'd like to avoid having multiple conversations for the same topic.

We tried merging the tickets, but the conversations are not fused together and it's hard to understand the bigger picture. Also, from the right-hand side panel we can see only all the conversations, not the ones associated to a particular ticket, so that should also be changed for a clearer overview.

11 Replies
JessCastillo

Estaría increíble que nos llegaran las conversaciones de Instagram DM como lo hace Facebook a su bandeja de entrada, así todo lo tendríamos en un mismo lugar. 

Manejamos muchas redes sociales y casi todas tienen la opción de mensajería instantanea. 

VC3

When we contact HubSpot support, this IS possible, please make the feature work for your customers as well1

image (47).png

LCunningham1
Participant

This is vital to how companies actually support their clients, we have already had negative feedback survey responses directly relating to this and have had to change internal processes causing our team more work.  

Wenders
Participant

We really need this !

EKatowitz

I would like this as well.

MyronQ
HubSpot Employee

Upvotting for a customer, useful idea 

edtan
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting for a customer, definitely a useful feature or at least a functionality to enable/disable it

ACui

We really need this !

MOverend

This would be a very useful feature. We get many customer enquiries from WhatsApp and close them off once they are dealt with. We don't save the contact as we don't have an email address at this stage of course. However when a customer then follows up with a question we are completely lost.

marija

I'm a bit shocked this is not part of the core functionality. Would be a great addition to the product.

RÁrvai

This should be a must, I hope the Hubspot team considers this implementation very soon, given that this feature seems to be available for their own clients.